ASDOH's Website down?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jdreb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a newb and I was wondering if anyone else noticed that the ASDOH website was down? It has been down for quite a while. But I don't know if it's just me or not?

asdoh.atsu.edu

Please let me know if I'm just being a computer idiot? :oops:

Thanks! ~ JDREB

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The secondary portion only works after the school decides you are ASDOH material. They will let you know when to proceed with the secondary. You log on, fill out the info, and pay the fee - all electronically. Then they review your secondary and make whatever other decisions are made before your interview.

Then you go into panic mode and get ready for the big day. Remember, no sweaty palms- go ahead and wipe your hands on your pants. Don't pick your nose. Each a big bowl of "fiber one" for breakfast just to make sure your AZ local cuisine gets pushed out before doing any serious damage to the GI. Oh, and skip the coffee and go straight for the "no doz" as you don't want to have coffee breath.

The secondary portion only works after the school decides you are ASDOH material. They will let you know when to proceed with the secondary. You log on, fill out the info, and pay the fee - all electronically. Then they review your secondary and make whatever other decisions are made before your interview.

Then you go into panic mode and get ready for the big day. Remember, no sweaty palms- go ahead and wipe your hands on your pants. Don't pick your nose. Eat a big bowl of "fiber one" for breakfast just to make sure your AZ local cuisine gets pushed out before doing any serious damage to the GI. Oh, and skip the coffee and go straight for the "no doz" as you don't want to have coffee breath.