Ashp bcps recertification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shorteeee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm working on ashp bcps recertification that is due in April. I'm planning to also do the ones that are due later this year. I was hoping to compare answers with someone. I've been stuck on module 2C for awhile and it's been giving me a headache, hoping someone here can give me some guidance! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I am interested. Did you already complete the Peripheral Arterial Disease module?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've not heard from you anymore. Is there any bcps recertification group here. Need a company to study.

Have answers for those modules.
I didn't complete the PAD module. I accidentally came across it today, those are due in 01/2024. I am still working on the ones due in October. Are you already done with the ones due in October and November 2023?

I didn't complete the PAD module. I accidentally came across it today, those are due in 01/2024. I am still working on the ones due in October. Are you already done with the ones due in October and November 2023?
Hi,
Sorry, I haven't been on this site for awhile. I finished tests due in October and November 2023. We can form a study group for future tests.
Thanks Serena1

HI Serena, still trying to form a group. More the merrier, and as we are all on different cycles of recertification. If you wanna start the new modules and be part of the group, private message me.

Hi,
Sorry, I haven't been on this site for awhile. I finished tests due in October and November 2023. We can form a study group for future tests.
Thanks Serena1
Just wondering if anyone still active in this thread? I also want to compare the answers the one due in November. Please thank you.

Just wondering if anyone still active in this thread? I also want to compare the answers the one due in November. Please thank you.

Which group should I join for future modules to compare answers?

Which group should I join for future modules to compare answers?
PM with your email address and I can send out an e-mail. I just started working on the PAD modules this month. Not sure if you already finished everything due in January 2024. Also, if you still need to compare answers for ones in November, let me know.

Reactions: 1 user
I am working on BCPS ASHP reading module. Is anyone else working on this? I would like to compare answers. Thanks