ASHP Posters

Started by nikkai
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nikkai

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yo all

Quick question:

How long from submission/deadline does it take to know if your abstract has been accepted for a poster presentation for ASHP midyear? (Student Poster)

[ie: Deadline was Oct 15, it's now the 27th].

Just trying to decide if I should start designing the poster...
 
Yo all

Quick question:

How long from submission/deadline does it take to know if your abstract has been accepted for a poster presentation for ASHP midyear? (Student Poster)

[ie: Deadline was Oct 15, it's now the 27th].

Just trying to decide if I should start designing the poster...


I don't think they really reject student posters... Go ahead and start.
 
Nice

Anybody know if they have a size requirement (and what it is).

Hate to work on it only to find out that I chose the wrong template size.