Ask a 4th Year NYCPM student (almost) anything...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

adductovarus05

Hey guys,

Now that 4th years are done with Boards Part 2 + CSPE + (Boards Part 1) + Residency Interviews + Ranking, I wanted to extend any help I could give to any Pod students about any classes, externships, ranking, etc. Happy to give Pre-pods any general advice on NYCPM or pod schools in general if needed too!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
What are your immediate plans?
Did school prepare you well for boards or was it more of a self-study using what you gained from school?
Did you struggle during school? Were you a strong or weaker student? Did you make any changes to improve?
How important is research to residency programs? Is it program dependent? Did you do any research?
How were boards? Is it a crapshoot? Did the new changes help? (going back to questions) Did they make any other changes compared to previous years?
What helped you the most during rotations? What skills/materials/tips would help?
Would you do anything different if you could start over again?

Reactions: 1 users
Just wanted to thank you for taking your time for helping us future pre-pods. Much appreciated! I don't have any questions at the moment but I am definitely going to lurk...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for reaching out to pre-pods!! Of all the students in NY, are there any that desire to match in CA? I noticed there aren't much California residents form NYCPM

Thanks for reaching out to pre-pods!! Of all the students in NY, are there any that desire to match in CA? I noticed there aren't much California residents form NYCPM

Happy to help in whatever way possible!

There are actually I would say a handful of students in each class from CA. And for some, I've actually heard they do want to go back to CA for residency. As for others, some have change of hearts/begin to like NY/don't have the GPA to make it back to the West Coast.

It just makes sense, in any geographic location, most of the residents will be from that immediate area. Most NYCPM has the monopoly for NJ/NY/CT (with considerable overlap with students from Temple), but for somewhere like AZ, who do you think is going to be applying to those hospitals come residency time...you guessed it! A lot of it has to do with the podiatry programs in that area, the fact that most probably went to the nearby school themselves, and the relevant affiliations between schools and hospitals.

I'm not saying it's impossible to go back to your home state for residency if you are from the West, but what schools won't tell pre-pods is that your GPA will have to be competitive for that desirable area come residency interview time. Not to psych anyone out, but many West Coast programs are very competitive and will require a good GPA in order to go back, because a lot of the students from Western and Oakland will be competitive as well.

For me I knew I wanted to stay East Coast, and didn't even apply to West Coast programs. I had that in my head even before entering NYCPM though.

Good luck and anymore questions, ask away!

Reactions: 2 users
What are your immediate plans?
Did school prepare you well for boards or was it more of a self-study using what you gained from school?
Did you struggle during school? Were you a strong or weaker student? Did you make any changes to improve?
How important is research to residency programs? Is it program dependent? Did you do any research?
How were boards? Is it a crapshoot? Did the new changes help? (going back to questions) Did they make any other changes compared to previous years?
What helped you the most during rotations? What skills/materials/tips would help?
Would you do anything different if you could start over again?

- My immediate plans are to hopefully stay in the tri-state area for residency and future career plans (crossing my fingers).
- I felt our school prepared us well for both boards but I will have to explain. For boards part 1, there was heavier emphasis on bugging us to pass, with constant reminders to study and all. Our school hosted boards prep review sessions with professors to highlight what they thought we should know. For boards part 2, since we were out on externships, there was no review or anything. A lot of NYCPM I feel relies upon the student to take the bull and learn and stay motivated. We were bombarded with notes, tests, exams, etc. for the last four years and by now studying on my own is like second nature.

- I felt I was a stronger student. I feel I was always motivated and persistent and for that I am very proud. This school forces you to stay on top of your game if you are shooting for a more competitive GPA, the GPA will not be handed down very easily. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears came along the way.

- Research is one of those things that is more important to some residency programs than others. I happened to do some research and it came up on so many of my interviews and only looked better for me, it can only significantly improve your residency application competitiveness. But that is not to say some programs probably weigh it a lot less.

- Board questions are sometimes very random but that is not to say you can't study for them. Hell you better study for them. Boards part 1 I studied the recommended classic "2 months" whereas Boards Part 2 was more like 1-1.5 months, but indirectly you are studying for Boards Part 2 while studying during externships. The "go back" feature was working on my Boards Part 2, and I did change answers and go back, and thankfully I did pass. Overall I like the go back feature because I was used to doing it for NYCPM tests.

- What helped on rotations was constantly studying and looking up stuff, because you never know what you will be asked/"pimped" on on any given day. So it's very important to constantly be whipping out review books (and in front of residents/attendings during down time) to show that you are motivated to learn. Also reading up on surgeries the night before they would occur the next day, because you are bound to get asked questions in the OR. This is not to say that 4th year is a complete mental game and at many times it was harder than any point in my schooling.

- I can't say I would do anything differently. I took school very seriously, sacrificed so much to get the GPA I wanted. It wasn't to say I didn't know what I was getting myself into. It took a lot of perseverance to get to this point.

Just know NYCPM prepares it's students very well and has a great reputation on the outside, but there will be times where the school has your life, literally. I am not looking back though!

Any more questions, ask away!

Reactions: 4 users
- My immediate plans are to hopefully stay in the tri-state area for residency and future career plans (crossing my fingers).
- I felt our school prepared us well for both boards but I will have to explain. For boards part 1, there was heavier emphasis on bugging us to pass, with constant reminders to study and all. Our school hosted boards prep review sessions with professors to highlight what they thought we should know. For boards part 2, since we were out on externships, there was no review or anything. A lot of NYCPM I feel relies upon the student to take the bull and learn and stay motivated. We were bombarded with notes, tests, exams, etc. for the last four years and by now studying on my own is like second nature.

- I felt I was a stronger student. I feel I was always motivated and persistent and for that I am very proud. This school forces you to stay on top of your game if you are shooting for a more competitive GPA, the GPA will not be handed down very easily. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears came along the way.

- Research is one of those things that is more important to some residency programs than others. I happened to do some research and it came up on so many of my interviews and only looked better for me, it can only significantly improve your residency application competitiveness. But that is not to say some programs probably weigh it a lot less.

- Board questions are sometimes very random but that is not to say you can't study for them. Hell you better study for them. Boards part 1 I studied the recommended classic "2 months" whereas Boards Part 2 was more like 1-1.5 months, but indirectly you are studying for Boards Part 2 while studying during externships. The "go back" feature was working on my Boards Part 2, and I did change answers and go back, and thankfully I did pass. Overall I like the go back feature because I was used to doing it for NYCPM tests.

- What helped on rotations was constantly studying and looking up stuff, because you never know what you will be asked/"pimped" on on any given day. So it's very important to constantly be whipping out review books (and in front of residents/attendings during down time) to show that you are motivated to learn. Also reading up on surgeries the night before they would occur the next day, because you are bound to get asked questions in the OR. This is not to say that 4th year is a complete mental game and at many times it was harder than any point in my schooling.

- I can't say I would do anything differently. I took school very seriously, sacrificed so much to get the GPA I wanted. It wasn't to say I didn't know what I was getting myself into. It took a lot of perseverance to get to this point.

Just know NYCPM prepares it's students very well and has a great reputation on the outside, but there will be times where the school has your life, literally. I am not looking back though!

Any more questions, ask away!

Do you mind sharing how much you studied (on avg) each day and what GPA you were able to achieve with that study plan? How did your grades compare to others?

Hey guys,

Now that 4th years are done with Boards Part 2 + CSPE + (Boards Part 1) + Residency Interviews + Ranking, I wanted to extend any help I could give to any Pod students about any classes, externships, ranking, etc. Happy to give Pre-pods any general advice on NYCPM or pod schools in general if needed too!!!

Thanks for doing this. And Congrats for being done :)

Can you please talk a little about the extern year, mainly are you allowed to choose hospitals around NYC for 4th year?
How much does your gpa play a role say for an externship site and residency?
Would you recommend those of us that are in the first year to continue to shadow or volunteer at a hospital (Podiatry related) while in school in order to make/keep some connections for residency?
Finally, according to you are these programs good to match at NYP, LIJ, Northwell, Sinai? I am asking because many here on SDN mention all the NY programs are "trash".

Thank you.

Thanks for doing this. And Congrats for being done :)

Can you please talk a little about the extern year, mainly are you allowed to choose hospitals around NYC for 4th year?
How much does your gpa play a role say for an externship site and residency?
Would you recommend those of us that are in the first year to continue to shadow or volunteer at a hospital (Podiatry related) while in school in order to make/keep some connections for residency?
Finally, according to you are these programs good to match at NYP, LIJ, Northwell, Sinai? I am asking because many here on SDN mention all the NY programs are "trash".

Thank you.
Sure,

At NYCPM, we go on 5 clerkships (aka 5 externships) 1 month long each. A student is allowed to choose, or rather "apply" to any hospital that has a podiatry program technically in the country. You apply to the hospitals you like and they choose you for a month (if they want you and all). That is based on GPA and an application. In general getting an externship month is a lot less intense/competitive than landing the actual residency program, but there still are weed-out criteria too at times.

So the GPA is important sometimes to at least get your foot in the door to get an externship at said hospital. once you are there, a lot of whether you will get the program is dependent on your work ethic, compatibility with the residents and attendings, and just the fit aspect of who they want. So it can be subjective. But yes the GPA can come back in the interview time to weed out those who are less competitive.

As far as shadowing/volunteering in the first year, I would say that would be a cool idea and helpful, but really not necessary. Grades and getting involved at school are much more important to do imo. Get involved in something like student ambassador, a few clubs, and really try to get As and Bs in as many classes as possible.

The whole idea that NY programs are trash is not true. For NYCPM, NY and NJ programs are very sought out, esp. Northwell and LIJ and Mount Sinai. The ones you named are the more popular ones that many people have their eye on. There is a stigma that West Coast programs may be more competitive than East Coast but for someone who wants to stay on the East Coast, really who cares.

Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys,

is there any difference among the jan class and the regular class? do students in the regular class look down on the jan class?

is there any difference among the jan class and the regular class? do students in the regular class look down on the jan class?

As a January student, you start 8 months sooner than the rest oc your class. You take anatomy, bacteriology, and infectious disease before your September classmates make it to school. You end up taking one less class per semester for the first 3 semesters as a January student. Inherently, there is always tension between the January students and the September students because January students have an "easier" course load for the first 3 semesters. Once 4th semester starts, everyone is on the same playing field.

By your 4th year, the divide felt between January students and September students is essentially gone

Some January students have great GPAs because of the reduced coursework but some end up having lower GPAs because they get a false sense of how much time you have to study. Overall, there is no real benefit to the January program unless you just want to get started early on school rather than waiting 8 months to start. This is why I chose the January program. It also helps with acclamating to a huge new city. I grew up in a rural town and went to college in an even more rural area so the January prorgam helped me learn to live in a huge new city while not having all the stresses of a full course load.

If anyone has questions about the January program, you can either ask me on this thread or you can PM me. I'll be happy to answer your questions. I am a 4th year at NYCPM as well.

As a January student, you start 8 months sooner than the rest oc your class. You take anatomy, bacteriology, and infectious disease before your September classmates make it to school. You end up taking one less class per semester for the first 3 semesters as a January student. Inherently, there is always tension between the January students and the September students because January students have an "easier" course load for the first 3 semesters. Once 4th semester starts, everyone is on the same playing field.

By your 4th year, the divide felt between January students and September students is essentially gone

Some January students have great GPAs because of the reduced coursework but some end up having lower GPAs because they get a false sense of how much time you have to study. Overall, there is no real benefit to the January program unless you just want to get started early on school rather than waiting 8 months to start. This is why I chose the January program. It also helps with acclamating to a huge new city. I grew up in a rural town and went to college in an even more rural area so the January prorgam helped me learn to live in a huge new city while not having all the stresses of a full course load.

If anyone has questions about the January program, you can either ask me on this thread or you can PM me. I'll be happy to answer your questions. I am a 4th year at NYCPM as well.

does being a Jan student affect residency?

does being a Jan student affect residency?

I am currently participating in the match process so I cannot say for certain if the january program has any negative affect on residency placement. From all of my interviews, me being a January student made no difference. It was not something that was brought up or talked about in my interviews or my time during school.

Your ability to match with a residency program comes down to how good are your clinic skills, can you hold a normal conversation, can you work well with the team and others, and then comes your GPA and accolades. If you work hard for the first 3 years, have a decent GPA (above 2.8 for most NY/NJ programs, above 3.0 for west coast and other programs), do well on externships and interviews, and rank programs smartly, you should match at a program that wants you and one that you want. But before worrying about residency, make sure you can finish the first 3 years of school. You have no shot at residency if you cannot pass your first semester classes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am interviewing at NYCPM on Tuesday the 20th! Anyone have any advice on what they might ask about? I have been preparing for the basic questions but any tips? I am interviewing at Temple on Monday, and NYCPM on Tuesday. These are my first interviews and I am super scared about this!!

I am interviewing at NYCPM on Tuesday the 20th! Anyone have any advice on what they might ask about? I have been preparing for the basic questions but any tips? I am interviewing at Temple on Monday, and NYCPM on Tuesday. These are my first interviews and I am super scared about this!!
have you looked at the SDN Interview Feedback resources?

For people who finish year 1 and 2 with below a 3.0, do they struggle to find a residency match in the tri-state area?

As a 4th year student who is about to graduate from nycpm i would recommend choosing another school. I know for myself and the vast majority of my classmates we would have. my friends and i have all dreamed about the day we would be graduating so that we could come on this forum and be honest with how we feel about the school.

As a 4th year student who is about to graduate from nycpm i would recommend choosing another school. I know for myself and the vast majority of my classmates we would have. my friends and i have all dreamed about the day we would be graduating so that we could come on this forum and be honest with how we feel about the school.

As a recent graduate i have to agree, the school is overhyped. They will try to sell you on NYC but the facilities are outdated and the neighborhood is infested with homeless people, dont even get me started on their personal clinic.

As a recent graduate i have to agree, the school is overhyped. They will try to sell you on NYC but the facilities are outdated and the neighborhood is infested with homeless people, dont even get me started on their personal clinic.
I could not agree more with the above posters. I would say the whole institution seems to be very deceitful. Years ago as an interviewee I feel I was extremely naive and betrayed by the institution and what they sold to me. Once your enrolled in podiatry school its very difficult to find your way out due to all the students loans and debt you accrue. Once again if you are a student who is set on podiatry I would recommend another institution. My interactions with graduates from other schools as opposed to my classmates, has shown me their experience to be very different. NYCPM is most definitely on the bottom of the barrel when it comes to podiatry schools. They will try to sell you on the multitude of residency programs in the area but everyone knows NY has some of the worst programs in the country with subpar training. A lot of students across the country with lower stats and less competitive applications look toward NY as safety programs. So its not really an advantage as much as a disadvantage. Not to mention the scope of practice in NY has been very limited for many years and the relationship with orthopods is generally not a good one.

I could not agree more with the above posters. I would say the whole institution seems to be very deceitful. Years ago as an interviewee I feel I was extremely naive and betrayed by the institution and what they sold to me. Once your enrolled in podiatry school its very difficult to find your way out due to all the students loans and debt you accrue. Once again if you are a student who is set on podiatry I would recommend another institution. My interactions with graduates from other schools as opposed to my classmates, has shown me their experience to be very different. NYCPM is most definitely on the bottom of the barrel when it comes to podiatry schools. They will try to sell you on the multitude of residency programs in the area but everyone knows NY has some of the worst programs in the country with subpar training. A lot of students across the country with lower stats and less competitive applications look toward NY as safety programs. So its not really an advantage as much as a disadvantage. Not to mention the scope of practice in NY has been very limited for many years and the relationship with orthopods is generally not a good one.

Try trolling better next time!
We are all ears if you have a legit reason for hating NYCPM.

All 3 accounts created today and all 3 responded on the same topic right away with the same content.

Did you get kicked out or something? Lol

:rofl:

How did i know someone would automatically try dismissing this as "trolling"? @BunionKing actually provided legit reasons for why he is dissatisfied with the school. Its a general understanding that most of us 4th years are.

All 3 accounts created today and all 3 responded on the same topic right away with the same content.

Did you get kicked out or something? Lol

:rofl:

no actually were just buddies, and about to graduate. but again thanks for trying to dismiss this as trolling....

How did i know someone would automatically try dismissing this as "trolling"? @BunionKing actually provided legit reasons for why he is dissatisfied with the school. Its a general understanding that most of us 4th years are.
You created 3 accounts. Should have tried different names at least. 2 start with the Lord and 1 King. Come on. Be professional at trolling.

You created 3 accounts. Should have tried different names at least. 2 start with the Lord and 1 King. Come on. Be professional at trolling.
this isn’t trolling we aren’t denying that we know each other and that we created these accounts together... @lordlisfrancs LITERALLY SAID we’ve been waiting for this day to come on here and be honest...are you even a student at NYCPM? If so you would know exactly what we are talking about...

Last edited:

We chose these names that have a common theme on purpose. the intention was so that you WOULD know we are working together, the "three musketeers of podiatry" if you will.

You plan on visiting nycpm anytime soon? I ask because it’s obvious you havent. But when you go you will realize that noone is trolling.
Like i stated the facility is outdated, decades old in a neighborhood that has a homeless shelter nearby and methadone clinic nearby. I have walked by human waste not even 20 feet from our school entrance. When you do visit make sure to ask to see the clinic so you can see how dirty it is, but i might be talking to a wall if you originally thought those were not good reasons to reconsider nycpm

Last edited:

You clearly also have not visited NYCPM, go and see for yourself, then you can come back here and cry.

You clearly also have not visited NYCPM, go and see for yourself, then you can come back here and cry.
It is pretty clear you guys don't like NYCPM, and I hate to reiterate what @PashaOdesit said, but it does seem like you all or one of you guys got kicked out of NYCPM for doing something stupid, or just failing all your classes.
The school is in Harlem, what are you expecting? The location isn't even that bad. I interviewed there a few months ago and everything was great. The clinic was good. It is a bit tight, there are people there with no insurance or homeless, but that is why they are at the school run clinic. What else can you expect? It is pretty much the same thing at Temple and I would expect other Podiatry school clinics to have the same.

It is pretty clear you guys don't like NYCPM, and I hate to reiterate what @PashaOdesit said, but it does seem like you all or one of you guys got kicked out of NYCPM for doing something stupid, or just failing all your classes.
The school is in Harlem, what are you expecting? The location isn't even that bad. I interviewed there a few months ago and everything was great. The clinic was good. It is a bit tight, there are people there with no insurance or homeless, but that is why they are at the school run clinic. What else can you expect? It is pretty much the same thing at Temple and I would expect other Podiatry school clinics to have the same.

You believe what you want, as a graduate of the school im telling you the truth. After everyone goes on externships and returns they all share the same sentiment about the school because in comparison our clinic is a joke and poorly run and maintained. You think the clinic is good? One patient seen per hour? 2-3 students per room and patient? And a patient population that is primarily being seen to have their toenails cut. NYCPMs clinic is very low surgically and very high on what i just mentioned. At the end of the day its your choice but these are facts no faculty member will tell you. Dont you think you deserve the full story before making your decision?

You believe what you want, as a graduate of the school im telling you the truth. After everyone goes on externships and returns they all share the same sentiment about the school because in comparison our clinic is a joke and poorly run and maintained. You think the clinic is good? One patient seen per hour? 2-3 students per room and patient? And a patient population that is primarily being seen to have their toenails cut. NYCPMs clinic is very low surgically and very high on what i just mentioned. At the end of the day its your choice but these are facts no faculty member will tell you. Dont you think you deserve the full story before making your decision?
If you have valid points, come and share them; no need to create 3 accounts to bring your point across. You will be heard no matter what, but now you just made it worse.

If so you would know exactly what we are talking about...
About 100 students graduate every year and only one came here on SDN to tell that, how would I know?

I thought 4th year students are away on rotations. Did you guys rotate at the same place and eended rotations on the same day, same hour?

If you have valid points, come and share them; no need to create 3 accounts to bring your point across. You will be heard no matter what, but now you just made it worse.

Now that you are coming along you can stop believing someone would make 3 accounts when its so much easier to have 2 friends who feel the same about their school.

About 100 students graduate every year and only one came here on SDN to tell that, how would I know?

I thought 4th year students are away on rotations. Did you guys rotate at the same place and eended rotations on the same day, same hour?

Btw after interviews there are 3 rotations. Interviews were in January and now we have all the time in the world.
Its ok though because i don’t expect you to know this about our school since youre pre-pod

Brah 2018 guys... chill. Trust me we have all felt this, but once residency starts, school will be an afterthought. You will find that there is utter trash that come from every school, without exception. Likewise there are very bright students from each place as well. Handle the BS at any school, get a high GPA, don't be weird, land a solid residency, and make a killing. Much easier said than done, but schools are only partially to blame, its the subpar admissions of our profession as a whole.

Brah 2018 guys... chill. Trust me we have all felt this, but once residency starts, school will be an afterthought. You will find that there is utter trash that come from every school, without exception. Likewise there are very bright students from each place as well. Handle the BS at any school, get a high GPA, don't be weird, land a solid residency, and make a killing. Much easier said than done, but schools are only partially to blame, its the subpar admissions of our profession as a whole.

Of course but are we wrong to want to inform potential students? Especially if 100% truthful?

Of course but are we wrong to want to inform potential students? Especially if 100% truthful?

You are not informing anyone anything good here. People make their own choices, no is forcing anyone to attend NYCPM.
Irrespective of the school location and the admins issues (whatever that is), the school gives you a chance to get the DPM degree and their stats say it all.
Every school has its issues, but for you to make multiple accounts just to **** on the school when you're so close to graduation is just immature, imo.
Learn to adapt otherwise things will only get harder in residency (granted you're still a student and can still match and didn't fail out)!

You are not informing anyone anything good here. People make their own choices, no is forcing anyone to attend NYCPM.
Irrespective of the school location and the admins issues (whatever that is), the school gives you a chance to get the DPM degree and their stats say it all.
Every school has its issues, but for you to make multiple accounts just to **** on the school when you're so close to graduation is just immature, imo.
Learn to adapt otherwise things will only get harder in residency (granted you're still a student and can still match and didn't fail out)!

Of course it is immature to make multiple accounts, that’s irrelevant considering we are all 3 different students who all matched (especially since our class had a 100% match rate this year). You made your assumptions and want to stick to it, good for you, but since you are a pre-pod i advise you actually look back at this thread when you go on your nycpm tour.

Of course it is immature to make multiple accounts, that’s irrelevant considering we are all 3 different students who all matched (especially since our class had a 100% match rate this year). You made your assumptions and want to stick to it, good for you, but since you are a pre-pod i advise you actually look back at this thread when you go on your nycpm tour.
He is podiatry student and not a pre-pod.

Actually the graduating class was about 86 students this year. and once again the majority of the class shares our opinion. They actually take a survey about our satisfaction with the school our 4th year, but never publish the results...interesting?
4th year at NYCPM you only go away for 5 externships and that is in the fall. You're back at school/core rotations in the spring time. And no we are not rotating at the same place at the moment but we did spend 3 years locked up in the dungeon together, hope you're able to understand that.
Listen since I see you’re all prepod I get that you're upset right now because you're excited and think you made the right choice with NYCPM. You're mad at us because you have this idealistic idea of what the school is (just like we did a few years ago). And we are tainting that perfect picture you have painted. But instead of becoming defensive listen to what we and many previous SDN'ers have said about NYCPM. Trust me, I wish others had shared things so forwardly like we are sharing with you before we got buried in debt.

Last edited:
Actually the graduating class was about 86 students this year. and once again the majority of the class shares our opinion. They actually take a survey about our satisfaction with the school our 4th year, but never publish the results...interesting?
4th year at NYCPM you only go away for 5 externships and that is in the fall. You're back at school/core rotations in the spring time. And no we are not rotating at the same place at the moment but we did spend 3 years locked up in the dungeon together, hope you're able to understand that.
Listen since I see you’re all prepod I get that you're upset right now because you're excited and think you made the right choice with NYCPM. You're mad at us because you have this idealistic idea of what the school is (just like we did four years ago). And we are tainting that perfect picture you have painted. But instead of becoming defensive listen to what we and many previous SDN'ers have said about NYCPM. Trust me, I wish others had shared things so forwardly like we are sharing with you before we got buried in debt.
I am not going to NYCPM. I didn't even apply there.

I just don't like fake and subjective information.

I am not going to NYCPM. I didn't even apply there.

I just don't like fake and subjective information.

Its called ask a 4th nycpm student, it’s obviously going to have subjective info, but again you have your assumptions on ppl you dont know and on a school you dont go to. I think i know more about what goes on in nycpm than you, so ironically youre against what’s actually true.

We've gotten some reported posts from this thread. @LordFreiberg @LordLisfranc and @BunionKing do not show evidence of sock puppetting (meaning they seem like they are 3 unique people). Their statements are their opinions and are negative against the school. This is allowed on SDN. Just wanted to address some people's concerns. If the discussion becomes inflammatory then please feel free to report.

Reactions: 5 users