Ask me anything about practice ownership

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My minimal goal is to collect $2M with 50% overhead working 4 days. Once i reach that goal I will consider expanding hours, hiring more staff, bringing in an associate. Will see how it goes! I might check out your webinar as it sounds like we have similar mindsets.
All these things are great. But start working smart too, and get into passive income sooner than later. I expended from 1 to 3 offices within the first 5 years out of school, and that was physically and mentally demanding period. I’m very hands on person, so I was overseeing everything. I still own 2 offices now and their real estate, but I shifted my focus into non-dental businesses, and that’s way less demanding and more profitable for me now. Wish I did that sooner.

The blueprint for owning multiple offices has been discussed on SDN many times, even more on DentalTown. There is no single formula, every situation is different.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users