Asking about micropellet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dokienquoc

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody knows the differences between micropellet and microsphere, pls help me! I'm doing my thesis about this but I dont have the exact definitions for these forms...I need your help! 🙁 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In my country we don't study much about microparticles, but my thesis is about controlled release dosage forms, and I 'm getting confused of the definitions. And yes, i tried preparing microcapsules via complex coacervation method with gelatin-arabic gum but there are no microcapsules at the end of the process, maybe because of the gelatin type or the pH.

I do understand the differences between microspheres and microcapsules, but I dont have any ideas about micropellets. I tried looking for the definition on the internet but it is hopeless. And then I posted my question here to see if there is anyone studying about this and can help me with the literature or some advices. Thanks in advance!