This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

begottedBDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody has any idea how Aspen dental shares profit with MCD? what is the gross office profit they are talking about? how is it calculated? any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody has any idea how Aspen dental shares profit with MCD? what is the gross office profit they are talking about? how is it calculated? any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Typically, MCD contracts vary from office to office. There is a base guarantee and a % of production goals. I have worked at busy Aspen office, $2-3M a year Production, and the MCD was working his tail off for a $250-300k income (including bonuses).

You could make more opening your own office at less competitive market for much less the headache. Stay away from corporations, unless you have to.

Members don't see this ad :)
Typically, MCD contracts vary from office to office. There is a base guarantee and a % of production goals. I have worked at busy Aspen office, $2-3M a year Production, and the MCD was working his tail off for a $250-300k income (including bonuses).

You could make more opening your own office at less competitive market for much less the headache. Stay away from corporations, unless you have to.

Thanks a lot. I know that part about working the tail off. I do have some compulsions for which I'll have to move away from family and stay in a remote place and work. I am only worried if that risk pays off for at least few years. I need some money to start something of my own.

Thanks a lot. I know that part about working the tail off. I do have some compulsions for which I'll have to move away from family and stay in a remote place and work. I am only worried if that risk pays off for at least few years. I need some money to start something of my own.
Good plan. Time to start your plan and focus on your personal goals. Family time will be even better when you visit them from time to time.

Reactions: 1 user