Assessment exams for Comlex L2CE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mobaid2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey does any one know what the best predictors are for Comlex L2 CE exams. I know the Comsaes aren't too useful. I've got a few days before my test and I wanted to take a practice test and I'm torn between NBME's which don't resemble the comlex at all and the Combank assessment. Does anyone have an idea if the combank assessment is accurate at all? How many questions right on it is a passing score?

Members don't see this ad.

COMBANK assessment was easier than the actual COMLEX 2 CE. My assessment had less than 10 OMM questions. My score on my assessment was about 50 points higher than my actual COMLEX score. I thought the COMLEX 2 question style was similar to the COMATs, and I did well on majority of them. Maybe COMATs could be a predictor. I didn’t take any of the COMSAEs so can’t compare.

COMBANK assessment was easier than the actual COMLEX 2 CE. My assessment had less than 10 OMM questions. My score on my assessment was about 50 points higher than my actual COMLEX score. I thought the COMLEX 2 question style was similar to the COMATs, and I did well on majority of them. Maybe COMATs could be a predictor. I didn’t take any of the COMSAEs so can’t compare.
No I did average on all the comats 99-111. More of them closer to 100. I got a 640 on Comsat D. Got a 690 of the real deal. I would say the uworld assessments are still your best bet.

240-245= 600-650
245-250= 650-700
250+= 700+

Just study OMM some how on your own.