Assigning Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jnvangel

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So in trying to assign prerequisites for specific schools, I have multiple psychology courses on my transcript. Basic intro psychology from freshman year has a lower grade (B+) than some later psych classes (mostly As), so do I need to choose basic psych as the class I'm assigning to this prerequisite, or can I do any psychology class?

Members don't see this ad.

So in trying to assign prerequisites for specific schools, I have multiple psychology courses on my transcript. Basic intro psychology from freshman year has a lower grade (B+) than some later psych classes (mostly As), so do I need to choose basic psych as the class I'm assigning to this prerequisite, or can I do any psychology class?

Each program usually has their own requirement, some require intro psych whereas others may be any behavioral course (abnormal psych, intro psych...). I think you should refer to the program’s website and see what they require for their school.