assistance please...

Started by lkent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkent

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am new to this forum and am seeking some information. I am a BSN, RN currently about to grad with MBA with minor in healthcare admin.

For my current and last project I would appreciate some feedback on the process some of you went through or are going through to get into med school. My research project concerns the choices a prospective med school student makes when attempting to get into med school, what kinds of things are most important to you.

In particular:

Have you applied more than once for a medical school? If yes, how many?
Have you only considered schools within the continential US?
Would you consider going outside the US?
Is it more important to you to wait to get into a big famous school, or just get into a medical school as soon as possible?

I would appreciate any information that anyone would care to share.

Thanks,
lkent
 
Status
Not open for further replies.