Other Associate Physician

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Strange2013

Reaction score
Hi, anyone interested in becoming a Licensed Associate Physician? I did not know where to post this, so this is the best I could do. Feel free to respond to this thread or DM.

Members don't see this ad.

Is it about selling or promoting the boot camp lecture costing $4-5k or do you really have a position.?

Is it about selling or promoting the boot camp lecture costing $4-5k or do you really have a position.?
Hi again,
I see what you did there. Feel free to DM me if you're interested in becoming a licensed Associate Physician.
I think starting salary should be between $100K-$140K.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just so there is no confusion; this post is marked "OTHER"
It is NOT marked "Position Available"

I'm simply interested in discussing with like minded individuals who believe their medical degree and qualifications are superior to other midlevel providers and that some states have passed laws allowing for licenses to be granted to graduate medical doctors who meet criteria established by medical boards. Do I believe that even one year of residency increases experience significantly? Absolutely, there is no comparison. But, I also believe that non-residency trained medical doctors can provide higher quality "midlevel" care.

Hello good Morning I am intrested. let me know how we should move forward.

No, eroding residency is a terrible idea. It will lead to an overabundance of new medical schools that won't care about placement and eventually turn medicine into law school