Association for Spouses and Significant Others??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PcomGAWifey

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody!! I also posted this in the GA-PCOM thread as well, but i figured this was a good spot too!

My husband got accepted to Ga-PCOM Class of 2013!!! 😀

I know that LMU-DCOM has an association (i think its called Student Axillary Association?? ) for the spouses and significant others of the med students to get involved, form a group, do fun stuff together, comiserate together over some beers, whatever! 🙂

Does anyone know of a similar group for GA-PCOM?? If not, is anyone interested in making one??

I think it would be a great idea! 👍
 
Each school has one of these organizations - you may also be interested in the forums at medicalspouse.com

It is a nice group of folks to help those on the outside looking in - it's a wild journey.