ASTRO 2020 meeting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, was thinking to sign up off my CME stipend and take 1-2 days off work "to participate" (we get CME time separately from vacay)

Anyone here "going to #ESTRO20"?
The virtual registration is 600 Euros (non-ESTRO member).

Members don't see this ad.

Future standard of care for xrt in high risk prostate? Seems like a comparable option to brachy boost though need to see a lot more detail on methodology. And in a big move for you guys only studied in the setting of conventional fractionation, though would be ironic if that comes down the pipe as APM does.

Certainly of interest. Some recent studies on dominant intraprostate lesion (DIL) getting a higher dose in terms of feasibility. I think if I was respecting OARs I would consider pushing dose higher in a patient who had MRI.

Hearing the oral presentation talking about DILs in the past was funny as they kept talking about 'DIL dose'. Say that 5x fast (just don't do it at work!)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Better access to high quality prostate MRIs really helps these patients. Targeted biopsies for better selection of AS patients, better radiological identification of T3/T4 disease, DIL identification for treatment escalation including EBRT as above, or HDR boost/coverage. Prostate treatment really has evolved significantly in a (relatively) short period of time.