At a loss.... please help :/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abowlan1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just received my grades and unfortunately I got a C in Ochem2, also got a C in Ochem1. Also, my very first semester of college I took Bio1 and Chem1 and got C's in both of those as well... I just feel like I have failed and Dentistry is what I have wanted to do for a very, very long time, it has been my plan probably since the 9th grade. I guess my plan is to retake Bio1 and Chem1 because I think those will be easy A's at this point. I have received A's in both physics 1 and 2 and and A in microbiology and an A in anatomy as well. I just really need some advice on what to do next because I really don't want to give up. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Don't freak out! It'll be okay! Just keep working hard on your sciences. If you feel like re-taking your C classes will help then do it. But don't do it if you feel like you'll make less than an A...
you haven't failed! Plenty of sciences to go right? A few blemishes here and there aren't bad! You're human!