At a loss

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Icantplayspades

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have one master's program left where I'm being considered (Meharry). I really want to be a physician but it seems like all doors are being slammed in my face. I know I need to do a medical master's (recommended by top adcom at a school to which I applied) but no one seems to want me.

I don't know how to proceed or even remain confident when everything falls through.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why won't you try applying to DO formal post bac's such as Lecom? With your stats you for sure will get in. Don't lose hope and expand your options. You do not have to be only MD to become a doctor.

Reactions: 3 users
Why won't you try applying to DO formal post bac's such as Lecom? With your stats you for sure will get in. Don't lose hope and expand your options. You do not have to be only MD to become a doctor.

I looked into this and I seem to be competitive.
Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: 1 user
Why do you need to do an SMP? Why not just do a DIY post bacc? Retake all the classes you’ve gotten C- or lower in. That way you raise your cGPA & sGPA.