You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AT Still Class of 2021
Started by dpt..2021
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was accepted to AT Still, just got accepted to MGH IHP. Flying to Boston on January 7th to see the city/school. I’ll make a decision after that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! So I applied to AT Still back in Oct/Nov and still haven’t received an acceptance or rejection. I called in early January and they said that my application is still under review
Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know if they’re still really considering applicants? I just want to know so I don’t have to keep waiting if they already have a full cohort!
Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know if they’re still really considering applicants? I just want to know so I don’t have to keep waiting if they already have a full cohort!
Hi! So I applied to AT Still back in Oct/Nov and still haven’t received an acceptance or rejection. I called in early January and they said that my application is still under review
Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know if they’re still really considering applicants? I just want to know so I don’t have to keep waiting if they already have a full cohort!
Hey! I was already accepted into AT Still. The deposit deadline has passed, so they can now take people off the waitlist, but I do not know if they have/how many spots opened up from that. Someone I just talked to said she just had her interview a couple weeks ago, but then the person interviewing her said she is only being interviewed for the waitlist.
Hi PT_Student_123! How as your interview at MGH IHP and have you made a final choice?I was accepted to AT Still, just got accepted to MGH IHP. Flying to Boston on January 7th to see the city/school. I’ll make a decision after that.
After visiting the campus, I have decided to accept the offer to AT Still.Hi PT_Student_123! How as your interview at MGH IHP and have you made a final choice?
I also applied the same time as you and have heard absolutely nothing back. Have you gotten any more information since your original posting?Hi! So I applied to AT Still back in Oct/Nov and still haven’t received an acceptance or rejection. I called in early January and they said that my application is still under review
Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know if they’re still really considering applicants? I just want to know so I don’t have to keep waiting if they already have a full cohort!
I also applied the same time as you and have heard absolutely nothing back. Have you gotten any more information since your original posting?
Hi! I emailed them and they basically said that they only let people know if they are invited for interview. And that their cohort is full soooo...I’m just like
That’s kind of ridiculous, but I mean that’s good to know then I guess lol thank you!Hi! I emailed them and they basically said that they only let people know if they are invited for interview. And that their cohort is full soooo...I’m just like
Did you get in anywhere else you applied?Hi! I emailed them and they basically said that they only let people know if they are invited for interview. And that their cohort is full soooo...I’m just like
Did you get in anywhere else you applied?
Sadly no 🙁 so I’m stuck reapplying for next cycle! Hbu??
Oh I'm sorry! I'm sure you'll get in next year & you can always do spring if you wanted to! Yea I got into USAHS in San Marcos, so I guess I'm going there. I was just hoping to get in somewhere a little cheaper lolSadly no 🙁 so I’m stuck reapplying for next cycle! Hbu??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just declined my spot at AT Still yesterday. Hopefully this helps someone!