You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AT STILL DPT Class of 2024
Started by DPT_2024
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I had an interview with them two weeks ago, and they told me that I was part of the first round of interviews for ATSU. They said it'll take up to 3 weeks to respond back to us. Erlinda told me and other interviewees to email her back for follow up if I don't hear back from her by this Friday.
I had an interview with them two weeks ago, and they told me that I was part of the first round of interviews for ATSU. They said it'll take up to 3 weeks to respond back to us. Erlinda told me and other interviewees to email her back for follow up if I don't hear back from her by this Friday.
Okay, cool! I am in the same boat!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Messaged you!How was the interview/What was it like?
Rachel1
New Member
Did you ever hear back from ATSU or are you still waiting on a decision?I had an interview with them two weeks ago, and they told me that I was part of the first round of interviews for ATSU. They said it'll take up to 3 weeks to respond back to us. Erlinda told me and other interviewees to email her back for follow up if I don't hear back from her by this Friday.
Rachel1
New Member
I was waitlisted as well, hopefully we can get in.Hey everyone, I interviewed 8/28 and emailed Erlinda yesterday and she said she started sending out acceptances/waitlist updates last week. Got an email today saying I was waitlisted so be on the lookout for emails!
Update! Interview went well and I received my acceptance a couple days ago!Could someone let me know how their interview went? I have one coming up and I'm nervous! 🙂
I got accepted too! 😀Update! Interview went well and I received my acceptance a couple days ago!
Update! Interview went well and I received my acceptance a couple days ago!
Do you mind sharing your stats and experiences, as well as the interview process?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
prePTak
New Member
Congrats! Were you wait listed previously? Or did you apply for one of the priority consideration seats?I received my acceptance email yesterday.
Thank you! I was not waitlisted. I interviewed on Friday (10/30) and received one of the priority consideration seats that opened up a few days ago. I was very happy to hear back so quickly.Congrats! Were you wait listed previously? Or did you apply for one of the priority consideration seats?
Congrats! When did you have your interview/how long were you on the waitlist for?I was just accepted off of the waitlist!!!
Rachel1
New Member
I interviewed 8/27 and got waitlisted 9/15 and got pulled off todayCongrats! When did you have your interview/how long were you on the waitlist for?
Rachel1
New Member
I keep checking but haven’t seen one yetanybody made a fb group page for PT Class of 2024?