AT STILL DPT Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT_2024

Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed for Class of 2024 starting in July 2021? Heard anything back after the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview with them two weeks ago, and they told me that I was part of the first round of interviews for ATSU. They said it'll take up to 3 weeks to respond back to us. Erlinda told me and other interviewees to email her back for follow up if I don't hear back from her by this Friday.

I had an interview with them two weeks ago, and they told me that I was part of the first round of interviews for ATSU. They said it'll take up to 3 weeks to respond back to us. Erlinda told me and other interviewees to email her back for follow up if I don't hear back from her by this Friday.

Okay, cool! I am in the same boat!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How was the interview/What was it like?

Did you ever hear back from ATSU or are you still waiting on a decision?

Hey everyone, I interviewed 8/28 and emailed Erlinda yesterday and she said she started sending out acceptances/waitlist updates last week. Got an email today saying I was waitlisted so be on the lookout for emails!

Hey everyone, I interviewed 8/28 and emailed Erlinda yesterday and she said she started sending out acceptances/waitlist updates last week. Got an email today saying I was waitlisted so be on the lookout for emails!
I was waitlisted as well, hopefully we can get in.

I was waitlisted also. Did Erlinda say when you should hearing back by? November 1st?

Could someone let me know how their interview went? I have one coming up and I'm nervous! :)

Could someone let me know how their interview went? I have one coming up and I'm nervous! :)
Update! Interview went well and I received my acceptance a couple days ago!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything about getting in off the wait list?

Congrats! Were you wait listed previously? Or did you apply for one of the priority consideration seats?
Thank you! I was not waitlisted. I interviewed on Friday (10/30) and received one of the priority consideration seats that opened up a few days ago. I was very happy to hear back so quickly.

I was just accepted off of the waitlist!!!

Congrats! When did you have your interview/how long were you on the waitlist for?
I interviewed 8/27 and got waitlisted 9/15 and got pulled off today

anybody made a fb group page for PT Class of 2024?