-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AT Still DPT
Started by biscuit007
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Excited_PT
New Member
I interviewed on November 2nd and was waitlisted. Hope a spot opens up!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Excited_PT
New Member
I heard back just a few days after! Good luck!I interviewed yesterday and am now patiently waiting to hear if I made the waitlist or not.
biscuit007
Full Member
Good luck to you! Do you know if you were placed on the waitlist or the accepted pending open seat list? I heard they were different but am not really sure how it works.I interviewed on November 2nd and was waitlisted. Hope a spot opens up!
biscuit007
Full Member
Good luck!I interviewed yesterday and am now patiently waiting to hear if I made the waitlist or not.
Excited_PT
New Member
My email says I’ve been conditionally accepted and will be notified if I’m pulled off the waitlist. So I believe they mean the same!Good luck to you! Do you know if you were placed on the waitlist or the accepted pending open seat list? I heard they were different but am not really sure how it works.
I heard back just a few days after! Good luck!
I was told I’ll know within 2 weeks. I’m surprised to hear someone heard back that quickly. Did your interview go super well? (Above well enough to get on the waitlist)
biscuit007
Full Member
Does anybody know about how many people get pulled off of the waitlist for the program?
Excited_PT
New Member
I was told I’ll know within 2 weeks. I’m surprised to hear someone heard back that quickly. Did your interview go super well? (Above well enough to get on the waitlist)[/QUO
I thought I didn’t do very well actually. So I was very suprised to hear back.
For those who have interviewed can you please share your experience and what it was like? I was offered the choice for video or on campus interview earlier this week, thanks!
It’s pretty laid back/conversational. My experience started with a campus tour with a guy from admissions with 2 other candidates. Then he dropped us off outside faculty offices where we waited for someone to bring one of us to their office for the interview. Mine only lasted about 20ish minutes but like I said, it was very conversational and more of a reflection about my experiences. Then it ended with a Q&A session with another faculty member with the other 2 candidates. I enjoyed my experience and liked that the faculty members involved made us feel relaxed and welcomed. I’m still waiting to hear if I made the waitlist or not though. I’m not sure what would have to be said or done to receive a rejection, however.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess I’m confused, how is it a waitlist spot if they’re asking me to pay 1000$ by Jan 15.Just got that email as well. It’s basically a waitlist. All the seats are filled.
Did the email tell you to email Ms. Cisneros-Johnson if you're accepting or declining?I guess I’m confused, how is it a waitlist spot if they’re asking me to pay 1000$ by Jan 15.
Nope, just said I have been offered conditional acceptance subject to satisfactory completion of academic and financial req stated in my app. Then I have to read/sign admission agreement by Jan 15.Did the email tell you to email Ms. Cisneros-Johnson if you're accepting or declining?
In order to reserve my space I have to submit agreement/1000$admission fee in my agreement.
Thats the gist
Did you apply through the priority agreement?Nope, just said I have been offered conditional acceptance subject to satisfactory completion of academic and financial req stated in my app. Then I have to read/sign admission agreement by Jan 15.
In order to reserve my space I have to submit agreement/1000$admission fee in my agreement.
Thats the gist
Nope, I applied regular decision.Did you apply through the priority agreement?
biscuit007
Full Member
Has anyone spoken to Erlinda about their waitlist position?
dancer2DPT
Full Member
Does anyone know if they have filled all the seats for this year?