AT Still DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biscuit007

Reaction score
Whats up everyone. Just wondering who all has applied, interviewed, or been accepted at AT Still ??

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on November 2nd and was waitlisted. Hope a spot opens up!

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed yesterday and am now patiently waiting to hear if I made the waitlist or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on November 2nd and was waitlisted. Hope a spot opens up!
Good luck to you! Do you know if you were placed on the waitlist or the accepted pending open seat list? I heard they were different but am not really sure how it works.

Good luck to you! Do you know if you were placed on the waitlist or the accepted pending open seat list? I heard they were different but am not really sure how it works.
My email says I’ve been conditionally accepted and will be notified if I’m pulled off the waitlist. So I believe they mean the same!

I heard back just a few days after! Good luck!

I was told I’ll know within 2 weeks. I’m surprised to hear someone heard back that quickly. Did your interview go super well? (Above well enough to get on the waitlist)

I have not heard back at all from them. Completed application 10/25 and no response or email with any update at all. :/
Probably just a little hectic around Christmas time anyways haha.

Does anybody know about how many people get pulled off of the waitlist for the program?

I was told I’ll know within 2 weeks. I’m surprised to hear someone heard back that quickly. Did your interview go super well? (Above well enough to get on the waitlist)[/QUO
I thought I didn’t do very well actually. So I was very suprised to hear back.

For those who have interviewed can you please share your experience and what it was like? I was offered the choice for video or on campus interview earlier this week, thanks!

For those who have interviewed can you please share your experience and what it was like? I was offered the choice for video or on campus interview earlier this week, thanks!

It’s pretty laid back/conversational. My experience started with a campus tour with a guy from admissions with 2 other candidates. Then he dropped us off outside faculty offices where we waited for someone to bring one of us to their office for the interview. Mine only lasted about 20ish minutes but like I said, it was very conversational and more of a reflection about my experiences. Then it ended with a Q&A session with another faculty member with the other 2 candidates. I enjoyed my experience and liked that the faculty members involved made us feel relaxed and welcomed. I’m still waiting to hear if I made the waitlist or not though. I’m not sure what would have to be said or done to receive a rejection, however.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was told I’d hear back from A.T. Still within 2 weeks of interviewing. It’s been 2 weeks and I haven’t received any news from them. Should I be concerned?

Interviewed 12/13 for a spot on the waitlist, how long did it take for them to get back to you?

I interviewed on Thursday (12/13) and heard back today that I was accepted pending an open seat.

Update: I received an email today of "conditional acceptance" which Im assuming means I am accepted pending I pay the fee/pass background checks and what not

Just got that email as well. It’s basically a waitlist. All the seats are filled.

Just got that email as well. It’s basically a waitlist. All the seats are filled.
I guess I’m confused, how is it a waitlist spot if they’re asking me to pay 1000$ by Jan 15.

I guess I’m confused, how is it a waitlist spot if they’re asking me to pay 1000$ by Jan 15.
Did the email tell you to email Ms. Cisneros-Johnson if you're accepting or declining?

Did the email tell you to email Ms. Cisneros-Johnson if you're accepting or declining?
Nope, just said I have been offered conditional acceptance subject to satisfactory completion of academic and financial req stated in my app. Then I have to read/sign admission agreement by Jan 15.
In order to reserve my space I have to submit agreement/1000$admission fee in my agreement.

Thats the gist

Nope, just said I have been offered conditional acceptance subject to satisfactory completion of academic and financial req stated in my app. Then I have to read/sign admission agreement by Jan 15.
In order to reserve my space I have to submit agreement/1000$admission fee in my agreement.

Thats the gist
Did you apply through the priority agreement?