You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AT Still University
Started by basketballgirl12345
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
biscuit007
Full Member
[
I actually have my skype interview with them on 10/19! Any advice for the interview? What was it like?
I actually have my skype interview with them on 10/19! Any advice for the interview? What was it like?
basketballgirl12345
Full Member
[
I actually have my skype interview with them on 10/19! Any advice for the interview? What was it like?
It was more like a conversation for me, they asked 6-7 questions and then I had an opportunity to ask questions as well. The questions were mostly situation type, such as what would you do if ____? Good luck to you!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To those who applied for regular decision AND got an interview invite, how long did it take for AT Still to email you with an interview invite after submitting the supplemental application? I got the email that my application is officially "complete" on September 11 and still have yet to hear from them. I'm a tad nervous that I'm further down the list than I thought....
biscuit007
Full Member
Thanks!It was more like a conversation for me, they asked 6-7 questions and then I had an opportunity to ask questions as well. The questions were mostly situation type, such as what would you do if ____? Good luck to you!!
biscuit007
Full Member
My app was complete on 8/16 and I received an interview invite on 9/14To those who applied for regular decision AND got an interview invite, how long did it take for AT Still to email you with an interview invite after submitting the supplemental application? I got the email that my application is officially "complete" on September 11 and still have yet to hear from them. I'm a tad nervous that I'm further down the list than I thought....
Figured I could start a thread for those applying to or accepted by ATSU in Arizona!!
I was accepted ED on 9/21! Anyone else?
I was Accepted on 9/21 as well!!! WOOOOOO LEH DO IT
biscuit007
Full Member
How long did it take you guys to find out after your interview? I interviewed on the 19th and ive been checking my email every 5 min lolI was Accepted on 9/21 as well!!! WOOOOOO LEH DO IT
I’m wondering this as well! I submitted my secondary application and it was completed last week and I’m very anxious to hear back!congratulations on your interviews! if you guys don't mind me asking, what are your stats? I applied to AT still about 2 weeks ago and havent gotten a response ;/.
basketballgirl12345
Full Member
How long did it take you guys to find out after your interview? I interviewed on the 19th and ive been checking my email every 5 min lol
I found out about a week and a half after the interview, but this was also for early decision!
basketballgirl12345
Full Member
congratulations on your interviews! if you guys don't mind me asking, what are your stats? I applied to AT still about 2 weeks ago and havent gotten a response ;/.
I am finishing my Master's of Science in Athletic Training.
undergraduate= 3.5
graduate= 3.94
science= 3.11
I did not do very well in chemistry, but I did take it my second year of undergrad.
Exactly 100 hours of observation between pediatric, ortho, and in-patient. Message me if you have any other/specific questions!
basketballgirl12345
Full Member
I was Accepted on 9/21 as well!!! WOOOOOO LEH DO IT
Awesome!! congrats!!
biscuit007
Full Member
i was accepted pending an open seat. I'm excited but not excited at the same time haha
basketballgirl12345
Full Member
i was accepted pending an open seat. I'm excited but not excited at the same time haha
Good luck, I hope a seat opens up for you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
biscuit007
Full Member
Thanks! do you do know this is different than the waitlist? or is accepted pending an open seat the same as being put on the waitlist?Good luck, I hope a seat opens up for you!
I don’t think it’s officially a waitlist just yet. The program has 32 spots reserved for those from universities that have the prioritity consideration agreements with ATSU and the deadline for those applicants is November 1st. So my thinking is that they’re likely holding off on officially offering you a spot until they see how many of those priority consideration applicants they get/how many seats are remaining after that?
biscuit007
Full Member
nice! that makes me feel a little better.I don’t think it’s officially a waitlist just yet. The program has 32 spots reserved for those from universities that have the prioritity consideration agreements with ATSU and the deadline for those applicants is November 1st. So my thinking is that they’re likely holding off on officially offering you a spot until they see how many of those priority consideration applicants they get/how many seats are remaining after that?
biscuit007
Full Member
Congrats! the interview is laid back. Its very conversational. Reflect on your experiences and things you've learned in the field.Just received an interview invitation about an hour ago, sounds like for the waitlist? Likely going to take the on-campus interview. I will happily take any recommendations to help me be as best prepared as possible.
Congrats! the interview is laid back. Its very conversational. Reflect on your experiences and things you've learned in the field.
Thanks! I’ve heard a lot of people saying it’s laid back which is great to hear. Is it a group interview or one-on-one? How long is it? What did they ask? I’m a little new to this being my very first PT school interview....