AT Still University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

basketballgirl12345

Reaction score
Figured I could start a thread for those applying to or accepted by ATSU in Arizona!!

I was accepted ED on 9/21! Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

[
I actually have my skype interview with them on 10/19! Any advice for the interview? What was it like?

[
I actually have my skype interview with them on 10/19! Any advice for the interview? What was it like?

It was more like a conversation for me, they asked 6-7 questions and then I had an opportunity to ask questions as well. The questions were mostly situation type, such as what would you do if ____? Good luck to you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
To those who applied for regular decision AND got an interview invite, how long did it take for AT Still to email you with an interview invite after submitting the supplemental application? I got the email that my application is officially "complete" on September 11 and still have yet to hear from them. I'm a tad nervous that I'm further down the list than I thought....

To those who applied for regular decision AND got an interview invite, how long did it take for AT Still to email you with an interview invite after submitting the supplemental application? I got the email that my application is officially "complete" on September 11 and still have yet to hear from them. I'm a tad nervous that I'm further down the list than I thought....
My app was complete on 8/16 and I received an interview invite on 9/14

congratulations on your interviews! if you guys don't mind me asking, what are your stats? I applied to AT still about 2 weeks ago and havent gotten a response ;/.

congratulations on your interviews! if you guys don't mind me asking, what are your stats? I applied to AT still about 2 weeks ago and havent gotten a response ;/.
I’m wondering this as well! I submitted my secondary application and it was completed last week and I’m very anxious to hear back!

I am finishing my Master's of Science in Athletic Training.
undergraduate= 3.5
graduate= 3.94
science= 3.11
I did not do very well in chemistry, but I did take it my second year of undergrad.

Exactly 100 hours of observation between pediatric, ortho, and in-patient. Message me if you have any other/specific questions!

i was accepted pending an open seat. I'm excited but not excited at the same time haha

I don’t think it’s officially a waitlist just yet. The program has 32 spots reserved for those from universities that have the prioritity consideration agreements with ATSU and the deadline for those applicants is November 1st. So my thinking is that they’re likely holding off on officially offering you a spot until they see how many of those priority consideration applicants they get/how many seats are remaining after that?

Reactions: 1 user
Just received an interview invitation about an hour ago, sounds like for the waitlist? Likely going to take the on-campus interview. I will happily take any recommendations to help me be as best prepared as possible.

I don’t think it’s officially a waitlist just yet. The program has 32 spots reserved for those from universities that have the prioritity consideration agreements with ATSU and the deadline for those applicants is November 1st. So my thinking is that they’re likely holding off on officially offering you a spot until they see how many of those priority consideration applicants they get/how many seats are remaining after that?
nice! that makes me feel a little better.

Just received an interview invitation about an hour ago, sounds like for the waitlist? Likely going to take the on-campus interview. I will happily take any recommendations to help me be as best prepared as possible.
Congrats! the interview is laid back. Its very conversational. Reflect on your experiences and things you've learned in the field.

Congrats! the interview is laid back. Its very conversational. Reflect on your experiences and things you've learned in the field.

Thanks! I’ve heard a lot of people saying it’s laid back which is great to hear. Is it a group interview or one-on-one? How long is it? What did they ask? I’m a little new to this being my very first PT school interview....