AT Still University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ben222

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm interviewing at AT Still University on Oct. 28th and just wanted to see if anyone else on the forum was going to be there. Also, just wondering if anyone has interviewed there already and if so, if you have any tips about the interview. Thanks so much!!

Members don't see this ad.

which campus? I am working on my 2ndary for AZ. Is this for the 2012 start? noticed you had interviews / acceptances during this spring. Good Luck

Last edited:
Thank you!! The interview is for the Mesa campus, starting 2012.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! I'm interviewing at AT Still University on Oct. 28th and just wanted to see if anyone else on the forum was going to be there. Also, just wondering if anyone has interviewed there already and if so, if you have any tips about the interview. Thanks so much!!

I'll be joining you Ben! I'm flying in from Chicago so I'm pretty excited. Good luck to you.....just as long as it's not at my expense ;)

I'm flying in from San Francisco, looking forward to seeing the campus and meeting everyone. Good luck!!!!

RizDPT and Ben222 when did you get the 2ndary app in? I am keeping my fingers crossed. Regarding interviews there.........there is a post in this forum somewhere w/ responses.

RizDPT and Ben222 when did you get the 2ndary app in? I am keeping my fingers crossed. Regarding interviews there.........there is a post in this forum somewhere w/ responses.

I got mine in early September and received an email this week from them inviting me for an interview on the 28th.

My secondary app at AT Still was received on 9-28. With rolling admissions, I'm hoping I'm still on the early side! Good luck on your interviews on the 28th! Fingers crossed I will end up with one soon to follow!

I received an invite yesterday and will be joining you Ben222 and RizDPT on the 28th! I'll be flying in from Michigan! Good luck to both of you!

Excited for you all............still waiting. Thinking of giving them a call. Best of luck to you. Looks like you are all out of state.......I'm in AZ. Keep the rest of us posted as to how the interview goes. Keeping fingers crossed.

hey guys! I'm working on my secondary app right now. I just realized they have rolling admissions. So my question is, how many of you know if you are granted an interview are pretty likely of getting in? I'm asking this because I'm from Hawaii and plane tickets are ridiculous and since it's in the earlier months rather than the normal interview times of jan/feb it would suck to fly up just for one interview and get rejected and then have to fly up again for other interviews.

hey guys! I'm working on my secondary app right now. I just realized they have rolling admissions. So my question is, how many of you know if you are granted an interview are pretty likely of getting in? I'm asking this because I'm from Hawaii and plane tickets are ridiculous and since it's in the earlier months rather than the normal interview times of jan/feb it would suck to fly up just for one interview and get rejected and then have to fly up again for other interviews.

One thing to keep in mind is that they offer in person interviews as well as phone interviews. They say they don't view one as more advantageous than the other. I chose an in person interview because I feel like I do better face to face than over the phone. Also plane tickets from California to Arizona are super cheap right now so that helped too. Not sure what the chances are of being accepted are after the interview but if you get one, save some money and do the phone interview. Good luck!!!

One thing to keep in mind is that they offer in person interviews as well as phone interviews. They say they don't view one as more advantageous than the other. I chose an in person interview because I feel like I do better face to face than over the phone. Also plane tickets from California to Arizona are super cheap right now so that helped too. Not sure what the chances are of being accepted are after the interview but if you get one, save some money and do the phone interview. Good luck!!!

Ben is correct in that they offer phone interviews. Ben....enjoy your trip to our beautiful state. October is perfect!! Hopefully you can take a side trip There is much to see and do......Of course when you are accepted you might have more time. :D

Members don't see this ad :)

PHEW!!!!!! thanks for letting me know!!! that helps me out a lot! thanks! good luck with the interview!!!

Hi everyone! I'll be flying in from PA for the October 28th interview! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Turns out I have some prereqs to get completed, have 4 outstanding at this point. So I have to wait for AU in Dec before I get reviewed again and hopefully an interview. I did my letter of intent as an ASU KIN major for articulation. Best of all the luck to all that are interviewing Oct 28th .... Please keep us posted on how it went...take notes LOL I did a tour back in May........Met some staff, student guide and Janice...all were very excited about the program and supportive of student success.

Just arrived in Mesa! See you all tomorrow!

Good luck to all you 10/28 AT Still interviewees. Enjoy AZ if you can!! Weather is great. Keep the rest of us posted. Who did you meet with, any questions, your impressions, etc. You will love the campus.

Hey for those of you who interviewed already, how did it go? I was supposed to interview on Oct 28th but my flight got cancelled last minute so I was unable to make it. How was the interview process like and what type of questions were asked?

Sorry RizDPT. hopefully you will be able to do a phone interview. When I saw the snow and weather reports for the East cost I wondered if it would disturb any of your plans getting here or getting back home. Anxious to hear how the interviews went.

I had a phone interview on the 21st. They questions were typical and the interview overall was laid back. I was notified of my acceptance the following Tuesday.

Hey everyone, I had my interview at AT Still on Friday the 28th. The interview was super laid back and everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to. The day starts off with a tour of the facilities followed by a one on one interview with an instructor that lasts 30 min. After that, there is a Q&A session with 3 current students. Then you are free to go. The whole process lasts about 2 hours. If you have any specific questions please feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to answer in detail. Good luck to everyone!!!

Just got my acceptance letter from AT Still!! So excited, and beyond over-joyed to have an acceptance in November! How did everyone else do that had a recent interview?

congrats to everyone who has been accepted!!! any idea how many seats are filled??
how long did it take after your secondary application was submitted for them contact you? what was the next step?

I got accepted too! I'm very excited. Now I'm just waiting and seeing if I hear from any other schools within the next 30 days. If not, ATSU it is! I was very impressed with the school when I toured/interviewed. As for my secondary application, I think it was roughly a month between me sending it in and getting an invite for an interview.

I got accepted too! I'm very excited. Now I'm just waiting and seeing if I hear from any other schools within the next 30 days. If not, ATSU it is! I was very impressed with the school when I toured/interviewed. As for my secondary application, I think it was roughly a month between me sending it in and getting an invite for an interview.

I got in as well! Same boat as far as waiting to hear back from other schools, but it's just nice to know that come next fall, I will be in school somewhere! The program looks amazing at AT and they really want you to be able to have a life outside of school which is nice. Also....no class on Fridays...:thumbup:

Hello! Would all that were accepted mind posting their stats? Thank you!

So has anyone who got accepted made the decision to go to A.T. Still?

Waiting to find out. I should know by the end of the day today (fingers crossed). If I get in, I will be attending. I will also post my stats on here if admitted.

Good luck!!!! I'm sending my application fee in at the end of the week :) Excited to move out to AZ!

Waiting to find out. I should know by the end of the day today (fingers crossed). If I get in, I will be attending. I will also post my stats on here if admitted.
Did you end up doing a phone interview?

I did a phone interview on the 4th and was also accepted! Congrats to everyone!

No I flew in and did the interview on the 11th. Speaking of which, for any of you who interviewed on Nov 11th, did you get an answer yet? They said they would get back to us by today and I haven't heard from them yet (I guess I know what that means). Ohhhhhhh boy!

They told us they'd let us know by the next Monday when I interviewed, and I didn't get the email until Tuesday late morning. Good luck!

I interviewed on Oct. 28th and will be sending in my deposit next week! At this point, I'd say I'm 98% sure I will be attending..I'm not expecting to hear from two other universities I'm waiting on for a while. Excited and nervous to make the long move out to AZ! Nice to see so many future classmates on this forum!

Who is definitely going to A.T. Still next fall??? I am and I cannot wait!!!!

I am :) I'm getting excited to move out there and start school! Where are you from?

Still waiting for my interview, things seem to be on hold since the fall interviews when you guys come out. Janice is out of office until March not sure who is handling scheduling or how.

Lilwarrior, when did you turn in your application to ATSU? I filled out my supplemental in Dec., but with rolling admissions, assumed that I might have applied to late to get an interview. For the rest of you, how many of you are accepted and ATSU is your first choice?

Lilwarrior, when did you turn in your application to ATSU? I filled out my supplemental in Dec., but with rolling admissions, assumed that I might have applied to late to get an interview. For the rest of you, how many of you are accepted and ATSU is your first choice?

I'm still waiting to hear from Emory but it's not looking good...so ATSU is my next option...

My app went into regular adm by end of Sept, and I had outstanding prereq and wasn't reviewed for early decision so now it would be reviewed again at Acd Update. (was in by Jan 4th) Supplemental was completed back in Oct.

I'm about 95% sure I'm in as well, just waiting to hear back from 3 more schools. Pretty sure I will be seeing you all in the Fall though!!!! WOOT WOOT!!

hey guys! made a facebook group "ATSU Mesa DPT Class of 2015!" join it!

I interviewed on Jan 13th and was told the 2012 class was filled. They were only interviewing for a waitlist. I found out last week I am on the waitlist and possibly near the top. I live in Mesa and am waiting to hear back from two other schools. It's good to know that at least I'll eventually be getting into school whether this year (if a spot opens) or next.

To anyone going to ATSU: Do you know if we are required to apply to be an APTA member or if it's just an option? The form was in the 2nd email that Janice sent but there was nothing mentioned about filling it out or it being required.

Hi guys, I have a question regarding the evaluation part of the secondary application. It says "Evaluations should be sent directly to PTCAS and the two individuals listed on your secondary application should be included in the four letters allowed by PTCAS."

So that means I am supposed to have a total of four evaluations??
Because I submitted two already in PTCAS.

What are the in person interview questions like?