AT Still

Started by Shugo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shugo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have applied to AT Still and interviewed in March. I am curious if anyone else has and if they have heard back yet?
 
Now this program has asked me to do a SECOND phone interview. It is nice to know I am still being considered but i am surprised that it is taking them this long to make a decision and that the process requires two interviews.
This initial post has been up for a while and not received any responses, however, I know the school had over 800 applicants. If anyone else is going through the process I would like to hear back from you.