Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

at the end of the exam

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by ssh18, May 15, 2007.

1. ssh18

ssh18 Member

Pre-Medical
    this has prob been asked a couple of times but I was wondering,
    do you always see a question at the end of the exam asking if you want to have this exam graded or not? what if it doesn't appear - has that ever happened?

also, if you choose not to have it graded then it doesn't go in your record, right?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Lshapley

Lshapley Old Man Med Student

Medical Student
    Yeah, you have the option to void the exam once you have finished. Most of the advice I have seen is that you shouldn't void it unless something goes terribly wrong. It won't appear on your record if you void.

4. ssh18

ssh18 Member

Pre-Medical
    thanks, i just want to make sure there is a question that pops up to ask you whether or not you want to void right?