ATC CEUS as an SPT

Started by Hockeyguy15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

H

Hockeyguy15

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't seem to find the the answer, but for athletic training CEUs to maintain my cert, does DPT curriculum credit hours count? And what have people used for EBP category?
 
I can't seem to find the the answer, but for athletic training CEUs to maintain my cert, does DPT curriculum credit hours count? And what have people used for EBP category?
it did for me both when I was in school on campus for my MS PT in the early 90s and again in the mid 00s for the tDPT. ask your school for transcripts then call the NATAboc and confirm though.
 
As an ATC and fellow SPT I have been using my DPT coursework for CEUs. I believe it is 10 CEUs for each credit hour of applicable coursework. As for EBP CEUs, I have been using my free CEU bucks that we receive for renewing our certification to buy courses from NATA.