athabasca courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

organicnerd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if i should take elective courses through athabasca university during the summer and do pharmacy progra, consider online courses and would they use them to calculate my cumulative gpa.

what electives should i take?

thanks...plz reply

Members don't see this ad.

i was wondering if i should take elective courses through athabasca university during the summer and do pharmacy progra, consider online courses and would they use them to calculate my cumulative gpa.

what electives should i take?

thanks...plz reply

hey organic nerd

im currently taking an online orgo class from athabasca. HOWEVER, athabasca's courses are definitely more expensive, and if you're just taking electives.... I would recommend doing it through a community college. As for whether schools will accept online courses, athabasca is an accredited university so most schools i've spoken to are fine with it, but you should double check with your desired school just in case!

i took two courses before and i did well.... so that why i am thinking about taking them from athabasca compared to a university....by the way how is orgo at athabasca and would pharm consider this course???

Members don't see this ad :)
i took two courses before and i did well.... so that why i am thinking about taking them from athabasca compared to a university....by the way how is orgo at athabasca and would pharm consider this course???

like i said... the school i wanna go to said its a-ok...but it all depends on the adcom of the diff schools.

orgo is ok for me b/c this is a repeat... HOWEVER my tutor is absolutely USELESS and barely answers her fone/replies her msgs...so im pretty much on my own. :mad:

which school are u planning to apply?

did u take orgo at athbasca the first time?