Athletic Training Major....Chemisty? Please help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

macmane

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so I don't know if this is the wrong thread or section.. I am a newbie. I just made an account because Google was not working, and I can't get a hold of my counselor and all that. Plus I read threw a few other threads before I was a member and people here are really helpful and honest. :thumbup:

SO, I am an athletic training major. I plan on transferring next year. I just finished my first year at community college. I got all A's and B's. But I got a C in chemistry :scared:. I am in the honors program at school, (My chem. wasn't honors thank God), but I had a pretty heavy load of classes. I had a B all semester it was the accumulated final that did me in. So the college I want to go to list the prerequisites and chemistry isn't one. The chemistry is just to get into the school I guess.

All the prerequisites I have A's and B's, strong references, and a lot of observation hours. I am just wondering honestly how bad this will affect me? I am freaking out. :help:

Members don't see this ad.

Don't sweat it, if all your other grades are As and Bs you should be absolutely fine. Just work hard and continue to get As and Bs! :)

you'll be okay since you have strong LOR and a lot of hours.

off topic question.

i am also planning to major in athletic training, my counselor isn't too well informed about any of the AT programs. could you tell me about some of the pre-req for AT ?