Atlantic bridge program, degree?

Started by HARLEY D.
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HARLEY D.

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

On the atlantic bridge program website it lists "completed a bachelor's degree" as one of the requirements for application. Do I need to have the degree finished before I can apply? or does the degree have to be finished before the start date? Thanks for any help.
 
I applied (and got accepted) prior to graduating with my BS. I think it's worded badly on the application- they just want you to have your degree by the time you start the program.

🙂 Judy