Atlas for Lower Extremity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CHOPSTIX

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have any recommendations for what atlas to use for lower extremity anatomy?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have two: one with real pictures (Rohen) and another with drawn images (Netter). Both are good.

Thanks for the response guys! Do you know if there are any good websites with dissection videos on the lower extremity? This course is highly disorganized at our school, we are expected to learn the material on our own without much guidance. I'm just trying to find the best resources so I can learn as much as possible from this class.

Thanks for the response guys! Do you know if there are any good websites with dissection videos on the lower extremity? This course is highly disorganized at our school, we are expected to learn the material on our own without much guidance. I'm just trying to find the best resources so I can learn as much as possible from this class.

try:

http://ect.downstate.edu/courseware/haonline/labs/lowerex.htm

you don't have a lab manual? they have to give you something no?

Actually I noticed you said lower extremity anatomy. If you are not talking about gross anatomy then ignore my suggestion. I'm coming to find that Netter and Rohen are not nearly detailed enough for lower extremity anatomy, but are good for gross.