ATSU-COM Mesa?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jschro21

Stormin' Mormon!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any updates on AT Still's (KCOM) DO campus in Mesa, AZ? It received pre-accredidation in 2005, and I had read that it would be opening in fall 2007, along with another school in Yakima, WA, but neither are options to apply on the 2007 AACOMAS. Does anyone know why or what's up? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering the same my self. Also In addition i think one is coming up in Tennessee

I would like to apply to ATSU-COM in Mesa,AZ

i guess they must not be complete yet...

Members don't see this ad :)
I just put another post about this up. The schools in TN, Mesa, and NY are supposed to beup for application later in this cycle, but this cycle. Yakima dn Robert Morris not until next year.

The option to apply to Touro-Harlem, ATSU-Mesa, and Lincoln Memorial will be available in September or October.

Boner said:
The option to apply to Touro-Harlem, ATSU-Mesa, and Lincoln Memorial will be available in September or October.

Where did you hear this from?! I haven't been able to find anything out! That is way cool, but weird that aacom.org doesn't even have them listed as school in their osteopathic schools page. I'm glad more schools are opening, but confused by this secrecy! :confused:

jschro21 said:
Where did you hear this from?! I haven't been able to find anything out! That is way cool, but weird that aacom.org doesn't even have them listed as school in their osteopathic schools page. I'm glad more schools are opening, but confused by this secrecy! :confused:

I heard direct from AACOMAS. There's really no secrecy. It's just a matter of those schools not having websites to link on AACOM's site. I'm sure over the coming months more info will slowly trickle our way.

Boner said:
I heard direct from AACOMAS. There's really no secrecy. It's just a matter of those schools not having websites to link on AACOM's site. I'm sure over the coming months more info will slowly trickle our way.

so when they become available, do we just update aacomas and then pay again?