ATSU wait list

Started by PT4life2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PT4life2

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I wanted to start a new thread to see who's on the wait list at ATSU for fall 2014? Also for those who were previously on the wait list, what was your experience like throughout the process? Thank you!🙂
 
Hi, I'm currently on the waitlist for ATSU. I guess we have like 3-4 months to find out if there will be any open seats~
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was on the wait-list but I withdrew my application after being accepted elsewhere. Not sure what number I was.
 
They never told me what number I was in the waitlist either. So are you guys all conditionally accepted then?
 
I'm not sure how many people are currently on the waitlist. I am in the 20's as of 2 weeks ago. I am hoping things have shifted a bit and I that I am now closer to the teens! Fingers crossed for everyone! This is my top choice this year. I had to ask where I was on the waitlist for those of you that are unsure. Does anyone else know where they are on the list?