Att. TWU Applicants

Started by Romazicon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Romazicon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I spoke with Mary Beth and she told me that the first round picks have been completed. 11 applicants were accepted to each of the Dallas and Houston programs (Congrats to @luxsit90 and @DPT0205 here at SDN). The rest of the early decision applicants who didn't meet the criteria to be reviewed by the PT Admissions Committe have been moved to the second/last round. Be patient. You will hear about the decision in "late December."
 
I spoke with Mary Beth and she told me that the first round picks have been completed. 11 applicants were accepted to each of the Dallas and Houston programs (Congrats to @luxsit90 and @DPT0205 here at SDN). The rest of the early decision applicants who didn't meet the criteria to be reviewed by the PT Admissions Committe have been moved to the second/last round. Be patient. You will hear about the decision in "late December."


Thank you for the shout out! Please keep me updated as we could meet at the open house in January/February.
 
I got the same information this morning because one of my references and transcripts were both late. (So frustrating!!). Keep me posted if y'all do decide to meet up at the beginning of the year!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I spoke with Mary Beth and she told me that the first round picks have been completed. 11 applicants were accepted to each of the Dallas and Houston programs (Congrats to @luxsit90 and @DPT0205 here at SDN). The rest of the early decision applicants who didn't meet the criteria to be reviewed by the PT Admissions Committe have been moved to the second/last round. Be patient. You will hear about the decision in "late December."

Thank you @Romazicon!! Good luck to you all!

Any opinions on UTMB vs. TWU Houston?
 
I got placed as an Alternate with TWU-Houston. I received a letter in the mail over the weekend. I think it was mailed out last week around the 18th from Mary Beth. I accepted and signed my alternate position form and emailed back to Mary Beth. Hope I can get in!