Attending 3 different colleges?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

3v0

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a pre-dental student (obviously) who just finished up community college. I have been there for 4.5 semesters (just over two years) and I'm now going to be transferring to a 4 year university and given junior standing. I'm between two schools but they both have a down side.
School 1- I can be done in 2 years, maybe 1.5 and stay there. Downside is they gave me much less financial aid than expected. Financially idk if it'll work out.
School 2- According to them, it will probably take me 2.5 years to finish and they only give financial aid for the first two. That financial aid though is amazing and covers way more cost that School 1. So I would have to take an extra full or part time semester at another university and finish up my pre-recs after those 2 years are done, though I can finish my Biology degree in time.

I'm leaning towards school 2 since I can actually afford it but how terrible will it look on Dental school applications if I have basically attended 3 schools?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Not bad at all. Just have a good vigorous course load every semester and maintain your grades! Good luck!

i had 4 different transcripts to send out. i'm sure 3 is fine haha.