-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ATTENTION MODERATORS!!!--->> ENT forum needed...
Started by OwlMyste
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ooooooh boy, time to discuss the merits of kitty cat tympanostomy tubes . . . how sweet it is!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pardon, it should be tympanostomy tubes for feral cats.
What a way to make a comeback!


OwlMyste back in action and taking care of business!
Can we maybe get a forum just for OwlMyste...maybe put it in between the Everyone and Lounge forums...that would rock! It would probably rival the Lounge in popularity. What do you think moderators?
Can we maybe get a forum just for OwlMyste...maybe put it in between the Everyone and Lounge forums...that would rock! It would probably rival the Lounge in popularity. What do you think moderators?
no you haven't scared me off...I've just been busy lately.....seems I have a slight dizziness problem....I'm curious, how would the inner ear be affected? Also is dehydration one of the main causes of Dizziness? I have tried looking it up and have gotten some answers, but not all.....any help or insight would be appreciated....that way when I go to the doctor about this problem, I can atleast have some education about it behind my belt.......
Originally posted by OwlMyste
atleast have some education about it behind my belt.......
FIY, Owl: I believe the phrase is "under my belt"
Originally posted by DrMom
FIY, Owl: I believe the phrase is "under my belt"
😛 I stand Corrected😛
Moderators, what do you think of my proposal to create a separate forum dedicated to The Owl? I gaurantee it will be a huge success with the SDN community. Think about it, a forum for The Owl 24 hours a day/7days a week/365 days a year. It can't go wrong! This would be the greatest thing since the conception of SDN itself!
Owl,
go to emedicine.com and search for vertigo, labyrinthitis, dizziness, etc. this should give you more than enough info for "behind your belt"
ArrogantSurgeon,
take it easy on owl, when it comes to annoying posts and obvious inexperience you're not too far behind her. maybe we should have a "special" forum for the both of you!
shiga
go to emedicine.com and search for vertigo, labyrinthitis, dizziness, etc. this should give you more than enough info for "behind your belt"
ArrogantSurgeon,
take it easy on owl, when it comes to annoying posts and obvious inexperience you're not too far behind her. maybe we should have a "special" forum for the both of you!
shiga
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Forums aren't simply created because a couple of people ask for them, especially in the case of a med/surg subspecialty which would require a Moderator with some level of knowledge (I'd be glad to Moderate an ENT forum except that I know next to nothing about ENT except that they prefer to be called otolaryngology. 😉 ).
However, if Owlmyste is willing to Moderate her own forum, we will consider it! 😉
However, if Owlmyste is willing to Moderate her own forum, we will consider it! 😉
Originally posted by Kimberli Cox
However, if Owlmyste is willing to Moderate her own forum, we will consider it! 😉
I would LOVE to Moderate my own Forum!😀😉
O please, please...can we just give it a try? Kim? Mom? Anybody?Originally posted by OwlMyste
I would LOVE to Moderate my own Forum!😀😉
I predict it will eclipse the Lounge as the most popular forum within the first week of inception.
I was so excited to see that someone else wanted a ENT forum... and then I saw that it was owl. Now I know no one would take my interest in the field seriously (sniff).
But really, I must say that I am all for the idea, but interested people can always go to otomatch.com- no good for posting questions about medical symptoms or problems, but great for info on programs and the residency application process.
But really, I must say that I am all for the idea, but interested people can always go to otomatch.com- no good for posting questions about medical symptoms or problems, but great for info on programs and the residency application process.
Originally posted by neurogeek
Womansurg is right. An OwlMyste forum has a lot of potential. Let's have it!![]()
Hey, why is womansurg getting all the credit. A separate OwlMyste forum was all my idea in the first place! 😛
Don't worry - we AREN'T taking this bid for moderatorship seriously.Originally posted by sacrament
Don't you think rewarding inanity with moderatership would be setting a dangerous precedent?
Of course we can't give Owl her own forum...yet. She has to demonstrate her ability to manage a thread first.
Owl, you've not been attending to this thread in your usual ardent fashion. We expect more from you. Don't let us down.
Owl, you've not been attending to this thread in your usual ardent fashion. We expect more from you. Don't let us down.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by womansurg
Of course we can't give Owl her own forum...yet. She has to demonstrate her ability to manage a thread first.
She has to demonstrate her ability to manage a sentence first.
Originally posted by womansurg
Of course we can't give Owl her own forum...yet. She has to demonstrate her ability to manage a thread first.
Owl, you've not been attending to this thread in your usual ardent fashion. We expect more from you. Don't let us down.
I've been watching closely and replying, but I will do better😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 41
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K