Attention

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BodybldgDoc

After hearing from many people that the DAT has gotten exactly 42% harder and that the application cycle has become very competitive and that the competition will continue to worsen, I have decided to not take my upcoming test and quit my pursuit of dentistry. A big thank you to those who helped answer my questions on this forum.

Members don't see this ad.

I too have heared that the DAT's are getting harder, however, you dont know until you take it....just flat out study, I mean it cant be impossible, if you study hard enough your are guranteed a good mark. Dont give up!!!

I think there are alot of rumors...people are saying its gotten harder, because maybe they did not study all the areas ? Why would they start making harder tst's all of a sudden, is it because it was too easy before ?

After hearing from many people that the DAT has gotten exactly 42% harder and that the application cycle has become very competitive and that the competition will continue to worsen, I have decided to not take my upcoming test and quit my pursuit of dentistry. A big thank you to those who helped answer my questions on this forum.

:laugh:

people its called extreme sdn sarcasm...he's poking fun at the people who keep complaining that the DAT has gotten harder.

well played sir

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah yeah yeah, I'm in your gang, my a$$...

ha ha ha the best part was el dentistfuturo animation..........that s@#t was hilarious!!!!

DAMMIT BRUIN!!!!!!:mad:
You ruined ALL the fun :laugh: You party pooper:p

sorry man, but its painful to watch future DDS's be naive enough to think that someone would actually quit pursuing such an awesome career because an exam has "supposedly" gotten harder

really painful!