Attire for Orientation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RedHuntingHats

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Life or death dealio... what the heck do we wear for orientation??

Part of me wants to wear something decent (since we're taking school pictures) and the other part wants to wear under armour (since there's gonna be field games and bowling)... on the same day.

#dilemma

No but really. :angelic::angelic:

Members don't see this ad.

Part of me wants to wear something decent (since we're taking school pictures) and the other part wants to wear under armour (since there's gonna be field games and bowling)... on the same day.

#dilemma

Orientation for what?

Members don't see this ad :)
Should have clarified - I meant for med school.

Did I post in the wrong section?? o_Oo_O

No, it just wasn't clear.

I would go with your nicest wife beater, jean shorts and crocs.

Reactions: 7 users
Depends. Our first 2 weeks were an intro block and we had to wear slacks, shirt, and tie every day. Our bowling day was also on a weekend, so obviously we wore different things then. Contact your school and ask if there any expectations of professional attire.

Reactions: 1 user
No, it just wasn't clear.

I would go with your nicest wife beater, jean shorts and crocs.
don't forget a neon colored snap back and stunner shades

We were told business professional for the first day. But no jackets. Very specific.

If its unclear, probably at the least wear an ocbd and slacks

Short red shorts, above the knee with white compression shorts. White tube socks with blue athletic shoes. A tank top, preferably the USA "Back to back world war champs" in light blue. A red, white and blue bandana. Bonus points if you wear fingerless gloves and a compression sleeve. You will scream "FREEDOM" and the adcoms will remember why the accepted you, because you are a true American citizen. A symbol of patriotism.

Reactions: 1 users

#dilemma

To be safe, I'd go business casual the first day and ask what the dress code will be for the other days. Or just email the point person at your school to receive clarification on the dress code! ️ That works too!

Reactions: 2 users