ATTN: MSUCOM and housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JacquiMSU

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be attending MSUCOM next year. I am a 22 yr old female, non-smoker, no pets, clean, and am probably going to be studying a lot (like everyone else, right?) Anyway, I have looked at several apartments in the MSU area. I would really like to get a 2 bed/2 bathroom apartment with another girl. If anyone is interested please let me know. Respond in this thread and/or email me. My email address is [email protected]

Hope everything is going well !!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Jacqui, I will be attending MSUCOM with you in the fall, and I wanted to say congratulations. I am going to look at apts. on Friday the 27th, and I can give you some feedback afterwards if ya like. I will be getting my own place, and I think I will either be staying at Berrytree or Ashton/Beacon Lake.

pm me if you have any questions. all of my female friends that are going there have already found places I believe, but I can double check with them to see if they are looking for some one to stay with.

gonnabeaDO

Hi,

I will also be attending MSU in the fall. I have a 1 bedroom in BerryTree apts right now. I will let you know if anyone I know is looking for a place to stay in east lansing. Good Luck and I will see you in the fall!

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for the reply. I went apartment searching the other day and really liked Club Meridian (really close to medical school) and Melrose and Woodland lakes...if this appeals to anyone let me know.