Attn: Nova Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meesathuy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i have been accepted to nova! Can anyone tell me some pros and cons about the program? do you have any regrets going to nova?

Members don't see this ad.

meesathuy said:
Hi guys, i have been accepted to nova! Can anyone tell me some pros and cons about the program? do you have any regrets going to nova?

Hey, meesathuy, congrats!!!! can you tell me when was yr interview and how long you waited before knowing this great news!!!! :luck:

futurepharm.d.? said:
Hey, meesathuy, congrats!!!! can you tell me when was yr interview and how long you waited before knowing this great news!!!! :luck:

Hi Futurepharm.d.,

Thanks!! I'm so thrilled about it because Fl is SO beautiful! I interviewed on Feb. 21. They sent the package via certified mail on March 13, 2006. The acceptance letter was dated Feb. 27, 2006. The adcom met on Feb. 24, which was on a friday of the week I interviewed. Unfortunately, I have only a couple of businesss days to send in my deposit...which is a little overwhelming.

Good Luck! I'm sure you did fine. I know you are still waiting for Midwestern, but I personally would choose nova over IL. I'm weak-sauce and can't stand the cold weather.