Attn Pco Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CherryBlossoms

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a copy of the shadowing clerkship form(9 hrs of shadowing at 3 different types of practices) that first year students are supposed to complete before Christmas? I'd like to go ahead and get mine done this summer, and I was wondering if anyone can help me locate the form for it. Thank you!
 
Enjoy your summer. Your life is pretty much over once you start optometry school. You'll have plenty of time to complete it before it's due.
 
Does anyone have a copy of the shadowing clerkship form(9 hrs of shadowing at 3 different types of practices) that first year students are supposed to complete before Christmas? I'd like to go ahead and get mine done this summer, and I was wondering if anyone can help me locate the form for it. Thank you!

Don't worry about it. Just do your clerkships. You will be able to go back to your previous docs and get it filled out. I did two of the three before I came and I just went back home one day to get them signed. You can even get them to fax it. Don't worry.