ATTN: SDN MERCHANDISE CONTEST!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leorl

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
We want our store to keep providing items SDNers and medical students or professionals would be interested in purchasing, we're holding a T-SHIRT / MUG / CONTEST, so send us your awesome ideas. Show us how artistic you can be! The products will be made with Your design (credited, of course) and displayed on the website and http://www.cafepress.com/studentdoc, available for sale. Wouldn't that be cool to see other people using something you designed??!

Send an image file to me (jpeg, gif, tif, bmp, etc.) or an adobe pfd, adobe psd, doc, pub, or ppt file. My email is [email protected], or you can PM me.

Deadline: September 30th

p.s. Visit now, there's a sale on the golf shirt .
p.p.s. Someone design something with a bit of color, eh?

Members don't see this ad.

I'd just put Hero's signature on the FRONT (e.g.: not the BACK) of a T-shirt. Sure you can't animate it, but just one freeze will do. A BIG rockin smiley face under a MED SCHOOL BOOYAH pretty much summarizes SDN.

I'd buy that anyways.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Neuronix
I'd just put Hero's signature on the FRONT (e.g.: not the BACK) of a T-shirt. Sure you can't animate it, but just one freeze will do. A BIG rockin smiley face under a MED SCHOOL BOOYAH pretty much summarizes SDN.

I'd buy that anyways.

i second that. I'd be all over a "MED SCHOOL BOOYAH!!!!!!" coffee mug or something.

also, maybe some shirts with some quotes from the funnier flame war/threads in recent SDN history. Like, maybe a picture of the "I think I broke my penis bone" diagram silk screened on a t-shirt would sell like hotcakes.