ATTN students already in pharmacy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fishPharmD

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you feel like your school is not student centered and that for some professors it is a burden to teach and that they do not enjoy what they are doing?

Does this affect you in anyway?

If you feel this way, where do you go to school?
If you do not feel this way, where do you go as well?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you feel like your school is not student centered and that for some professors it is a burden to teach and that they do not enjoy what they are doing?

Does this affect you in anyway?

If you feel this way, where do you go to school?
If you do not feel this way, where do you go as well?

No, in fact, it's the exact opposite at my school--the faculty and staff are great--it seems like they really care about their students' education and that they love teaching.

I go to USN.

I agree with piyi,
The faculty is very accommodating and understanding. I was told that I'd be another number, but it's not that way at all. I'm extremely satisfied with the program.

My professors all seem to want their students to succeed, but at the same time we're not buddy/buddy like I was with some of my undergrad profs (at a VERY small college). I still feel like these professors are more interested than some of my 500+ student pre-reqs.

I think success/failure is completely dependent on what you want to make of your time there.