Attn: Vanderbilt interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bujji13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I remember someone posting on this board that he/she had to wait until late January to interview at Vandy. I'm about to call and cancel my interview date, which is earlier, so a spot will open up. Whoever's interested, just post, and I'll tell you what date to ask for when you call Bonnie Dickenson (sp?) to schedule. I know Vandy is rolling, so I hope this helps! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Actually, just got off my lazy bum and did a search....looks like it was randomlogik, so I'll just wait for him/her to reply on this thread....

i'm canceling mine too, so there is another spot open as well (in november).

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey yep...that be me with the late interview. What was the date that you are canceling for? If this works out...i guess it means i'll have to get started working on their secondary...:p

Mine was scheduled for early decemeber. The woman who handles that wasn't available when I asked. And it won't be canceled until she's back in tomorrow. When you call just ask for early december, and that you heard of someone withdrawing yesterday. But medapp posted that a nov. date was free, so maybe that's even better for you? Anyways, Good Luck!

okie, thanx!! what would i do without all you SDN peoples....ya the best :D
do ya remember what day of the week it was for? mondays would kill me....but it may be worth it just to be able to go much earlier.

I know I didn't schedule it on a monday, it was either a thursday or a friday. But since they're rolling, I would go as early as possible. Hope you get in!