AUA or MSAP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rebaman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
I got into AUA and had my heart set on it until I decided to apply to SGU, especially after the leniency they gave to the MCAT. I quickly got accepted into the MSAP (my grades are excellent but I’ve been out of school for 8 years).
Do you guys think this is a no brainer, and I should just enroll into MSAP? Is St George’s so significantly better then AUA?

Thanks

Mike

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys
I got into AUA and had my heart set on it until I decided to apply to SGU, especially after the leniency they gave to the MCAT. I quickly got accepted into the MSAP (my grades are excellent but I’ve been out of school for 8 years).
Do you guys think this is a no brainer, and I should just enroll into MSAP? Is St George’s so significantly better then AUA?

Thanks

Mike

I would do MSAP over AUA

MSAP @ SGU. If you don't pass that than you won't make it through the island at any carib school.

If your grades are excellent as you say than refresh any courses you need to and apply US DO instead.