Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I just got accepted to AUC for Sept 2008. I'm not sure if I should go to AUC or wait until January and go to SGU.
I've already read some threads comparing the two schools and from what I saw, they are pretty much equal in terms of education and facilities. I suppose the support services (e.g. advisers and tutoring) are better at SGU.
Would there be any advantage to wait until January and go to SGU or should I head to AUC this September?
Any advice?
Thanks
I just got accepted to AUC for Sept 2008. I'm not sure if I should go to AUC or wait until January and go to SGU.
I've already read some threads comparing the two schools and from what I saw, they are pretty much equal in terms of education and facilities. I suppose the support services (e.g. advisers and tutoring) are better at SGU.
Would there be any advantage to wait until January and go to SGU or should I head to AUC this September?
Any advice?
Thanks


