AUD interview/admission 2018

Started by dh3405
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dh3405

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I applied a few schools and it seems they are scheduling the interviews. It thought it would be great to share 🙂

Interview requests:
Texas Tech (Completed)
Towson (Requested the alternative)
Auburn (Undecided)

How about you guys?
 
Hi!
I applied a few schools and it seems they are scheduling the interviews. It thought it would be great to share 🙂

Interview requests:
Texas Tech (Completed)
Towson (Requested the alternative)
Auburn (Undecided)

How about you guys?

Awesome! Good luck. I’m curious why you chose Towson versus UMD? If UMD was even an option? Seems like a great program and university.