Audio NAVLE review?

Started by alliecat44
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alliecat44

KSU CVM Class of '11
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of an audio NAVLE review. I'll be driving 20 hours from an externship just before boards and I would really hate to give up all that very valuable study time. 😡

I have an iPod shuffle and so there's no way to download/use audiobooks.

I've got a subscription to VetPrep and have signed up for VIN's NAVLE review course--I just really hate to waste all the time I have to spend in the car!!
 
VIN has mp3 podcasts of a lot of their rounds sessions on their website. There should be a link at the bottom right corner of the front page; I can dig it up if you have trouble finding it. They have some good disease overviews that gave me something to do during interview season last year.
 
Hello! I was wondering if you still had the audio review version on your computer? I am having a hard time locating it on VIN.

Thank you!