Audio Osmosis

Started by Toejam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Toejam

Terminal Student
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm no lackie for Examcrackers, but I have to say that the Audio Osmosis has helped me a great deal!

I only started about a week ago, but I already feel a lot more comfortable with the former fears of my MCAT life (like thermodynamics, orgo). I'm no expert yet, but for some reason listening to these guys talk (they talk about it like it's no big deal and intersperse goofy humor) and looking at the text seems to be working.

It's kind of expensive, thought ($200) and it might be too late to do it now.