Audio study aids

Started by Andy62
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Andy62

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the middle of a heavy semester and have put studying specifically for the PCAT on the back burner for now. I do have a commute once a week where I would love to have an audio book that can help me with my PCAT score. Are there any pod casts or audio books that you know of? I am looking for help especially in Bio and Verbal.

Another OT question - Now that geometry is not included in the pcat, does that include trigonometry as well, (cos, sin, tangents).
 
hey i know listening is very good thing to absorb matter than reading .i don't think their is any good material for audio study learn for PCAT but as if now iam using MCAT examkrackers audio osmosis for Biology and chemistry and quantitative part after hearing couple of days i felt it is worth and had more info that will prepare you for even easy to difficult questions that can be seen in PCAT.

yes PCAT includes trignometry as well.