Audiobook Resources for Step 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fw5tape6kq

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone is aware of any auditory learning/study resources for Step 1: audiobooks, recorded lecture mp3s - something that might be able to bolster or supplement more formalized, text-driven studying. As an auditory learner, I'm looking for something that might be worthwhile to listen to while riding the bus or spending time at the gym for an hour at a time.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm curious if anyone is aware of any auditory learning/study resources for Step 1: audiobooks, recorded lecture mp3s - something that might be able to bolster or supplement more formalized, text-driven studying. As an auditory learner, I'm looking for something that might be worthwhile to listen to while riding the bus or spending time at the gym for an hour at a time.
You literally just described goljan.

I am also an auditory learner. I have found several resources. Appoloaudiobooks. medpod101.com. studywithsubstanceP

Members don't see this ad :)