Audiology Programs 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aud20doc10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the following Au.D. programs:

The University of South Dakota
The University of Akron (NOAC program-Ohio)
Lamar (Texas)
UAMS (Arkansas)
Nova (Florida)
Salus (Pennsylvania)

Any information would be most appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

I know a little bit about UAMS. What sort of info are you looking for?

Has anyone heard back from any of their schools, I heard back from Minnesota.. other than that nothing.. it is truly killing me, so help me out by letting me know when you expect to know.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from any of their schools, I heard back from Minnesota.. other than that nothing.. it is truly killing me, so help me out by letting me know when you expect to know.
Thanks!

I definitely understand! The wait is dreadful.
So you heard back from Minnesota - Thats good! Positive response? How many more schools are you waiting for?

I definitely understand! The wait is dreadful.
So you heard back from Minnesota - Thats good! Positive response? How many more schools are you waiting for?

Nope, negative response.. but thats okay. I am keeping my head high, its just a discouraging response. The wait is horrible, I am waiting on 4 more schools... I am considering applying to 2 more, but I think I should wait until I get the responses back.

Nope, negative response.. but thats okay. I am keeping my head high, its just a discouraging response. The wait is horrible, I am waiting on 4 more schools... I am considering applying to 2 more, but I think I should wait until I get the responses back.

Thats sad to hear but I am happy to hear you are keeping your head up high amidst the wait.

I have also received two negative responses from schools (unc and jmu). I am waiting on four as well.

Which two are you wanting to apply to? I agree in waiting to hear back from the others, before proceeding further.

Lets all hope for the best outcomes soon :)

Thats sad to hear but I am happy to hear you are keeping your head up high amidst the wait.

I have also received two negative responses from schools (unc and jmu). I am waiting on four as well.

Which two are you wanting to apply to? I agree in waiting to hear back from the others, before proceeding further.

Lets all hope for the best outcomes soon :)

Yea, receiving those responses stink!! they are super discouraging even though they are written in the nicest way! I am waiting to hear back from 4... now that applying is all over.. I really feel I should have applied to more schools. But what can I do now.. not much.

I think maybe Salus.. I dont know I am waiting, but we will see how everything turns out. One school requires an interview, and I have not heard back from them which makes me nervous..

Good luck!