Audiology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hijinxx7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody want to share their opinions on the audiologist profession?

I am currently studying Chiropody and intending on opening up a practice here in Ontario eventually and was a bit interested in audiology as well.

Both are still rapidly growing professions and I do know a few from each that have been wildly successful in doing what they do.

Members don't see this ad.

ive heard good things about both professions. toronto is over saturated, stay clear of TO!!! :rolleyes:

Many feet don't hear too well so maybe a dual degree would be beneficial. Just don't transplant the wrong trochlea to the wrong place.

Honestly though, you can never have too many trochleas, I've got a trochlea in my garage that I use for pulling engines and red wagons.

It's pretty sweet.

Here's a podiatric clinical tip;

If you are ever given a garbage bag full of trochleas and asked to identify LE one, look for a comma on the medial side.

Many feet don't hear too well so maybe a dual degree would be beneficial. Just don't transplant the wrong trochlea to the wrong place.

Honestly though, you can never have too many trochleas, I've got a trochlea in my garage that I use for pulling engines and red wagons.

It's pretty sweet.

Here's a podiatric clinical tip;

If you are ever given a garbage bag full of trochleas and asked to identify LE one, look for a comma on the medial side.

as always thanks for the laugh.:thumbup: