AudiologyNOW! for Undergrads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KitKat8545

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear CSD Undergrads/future AuDs:

My advisor forwarded this great opportunity to me and I wanted to share. The 2011 AudiologyNow! conference in Chicago is offering FREE registration for undergraduate students. This is an amazing opportunity, however the hotel and travel costs are a little pricey; the website suggests room sharing for cost reduction. I'm still not sure if I can afford to go or not, but I wanted other perspective AuDs to have this opportunity. There is an application component (due March 31) and I believe you will need a faculty signature. Here is the website if you're interested:

http://www.audiology.org/Pages/default.aspx